FAQ, Thank You & Recommendations

First of all, I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read this story. You guys are honestly so inspirational and your support means the world to me. I wrote this story in just over a month, but that single month has been amazing, so thank you for sharing that experience with me.

Now, I thought I’d answer few frequently asked questions concerning the book and any upcoming works. If you have any more questions, feel free to comment below and I’ll answer them as soon as I can.

Q.   How old are Noah and Leigh?
A.   Noah is in his first year of university, so he’s eighteen-nineteenish. Leigh is in her last year of high school, so she’s seventeen-eighteenish. So, there’s about a year between them, if not a little less or a little more.

Q.   Why was Noah at the library to begin with?
A.   Because he’s a university student and university students study too. Plus, he loves to read so why not go to the library and pick up a free book?

Q.   Don’t you think it’s kind of creepy that Noah stalked Leigh?
A.   Okay, first of all, the word ‘stalk’ has a lot of negative connotations. Stalkers intentionally follow and obsess over their victims. Noah never had any intentions to do that to Leigh. So, I’d appreciate it if people stopped associating my character with that kind of label. Noah goes to the library to study and by coincidence, Leigh happens to go there too. He just notices her one day, realises she’s a regular at the library too and picks up on little things about her because she’s just always there when he is. Noah doesn’t continue to go to the library specifically to watch Leigh. I understand that the extended summary seemed slightly misleading, so I have changed it a little to avoid misrepresentations of my protagonists.

Q. Will there be a sequel?
A. I have decided that yes, there will be one! It will follow Noah and Leigh’s relationship after they meet at The Queue. It will be called The Mixtape and I will write it so that people who haven’t read Noah and Leigh can still read it. It will be another short story, but with (hopefully) longer chapters. Here is the summary:

❝A mixtape of songs that describe the relationship between a boy named Noah and a girl named Leigh.❞

The cover is on the side. I’ll post the information about it tomorrow, but I’m not sure when it will officially start. Each chapter will have a song and I will write the chapter based on that song, so,  if you have any song recommendations, feel free to comment them below.

Q. Will there be a one-shot competition?
A. Wasn’t really planning on it, but if you guys are interested, then I can organise one! Just comment below if you’d like a competition.

Q.   How will dedications work?
A.   They’ll go to the people who have given some of my favourite comments. Dedications will be given out tomorrow, so I apologise in advance if I spam your newsfeeds.

Q.   Do you recommend every book you mentioned?
A.   Most of the books mentioned in Noah and Leigh are ones that I’ve read, others are top-priorities with great ratings and reviews on goodreads. I’d recommend all of them to the general public. Remember, my suggestions aren’t based solely on the one individual, so I don’t expect all of you to like every single one of them. However, if you start saying ‘ew’ or ‘what were you thinking’, iI won't appreciate it. Feel free to dislike them, but please don’t express your displeasure. I want this book to create positivity and promote people to read, so if you post negative comments concerning the recommendations, then you’re discouraging readers and that’s not okay.