Chapter 20

🤔 A few of you have called me a Smut Queen. So I'd like you tell me if that's true or not😏

 So I'd like you tell me if that's true or not😏

Unedited.

"Ami." You whisper loudly and shake her sleeping body rather harshly.

Ami stirred awake and rubbed at her fluttering eyes. "Ami come on, we need to get the fuck out of here."

"What? Why? What happened?"

"If I stay here any longer I'm definitely going to end up fucking one of these guys." You say in a panicked tone while grabbing your things and shoving them in Ami's over night bag.

You had expected Ami to put up a fight and call you an idiot but she simply complied. Ami sat up and stretched out her limbs and sleepily got up, fumbling around.

"Okay." She yawned.

You stop. "Wait, that's it? You don't think I'm over exaggerating or anything?"

"No. You're right, it's dangerous here. I didn't even want to come back last night. I just did it for you." Ami muttered.

"What did they do to you?"

She paused for a moment. "Jin and I had dirty sex. We did the nasty in miss Lee's old classroom."

"Oh no, not miss Lee's she was an angel." You say disapprovingly.

"Yeah she was." Ami shrugs. "The only thing I regret was wearing my favorite jeans. They were ripped clean off." Ami said with a far away look in her eyes. "I had to wear Jin's gym clothes home. My dad had a heart attack."

Ami then diverts her attention over to you. "Anyway, What happened to you?"

Your face flushed red at the thought.

40 Minutes ago..

You didn't know why you couldn't stop

Taehyung slipped his shirt off and ground on top of you. His teeth prodded at your lips hungrily and you wrapped your legs around him in retaliation. Your hips rolled against his and you could could feel the hitch in his breath as he continued to kiss you.