029.

ALEXUS'S POV..!

I was leaning on Ariana's car, it packed with our belongings. The boys stood in front of me, sadly, frowns on all of their faces.

"Do you really have to leave?" Daniel asked, still looking down at his shoes, his hands stuck in his sweatshirt pocket.

"Yes, I have school."

It was Sunday early morning, 1am to be exact, and Lexus and Daniel were singing and dancing throughout Lexus's hotel room. Music blasted from speakers that sat on the nightstand, playing overplayed pop songs. Lexus used her hairbrush as a microphone as the two sang, very out of tune.

They performed many various array of songs, from PrettyMuch to Post Malone. Of course, Daniel showed Lexus off with his high notes and angelic voice.

"You're actually trying." Lexus complained, shoving the boys shoulder, "Stop being so talented."

"Your just jealous." Daniel teased, picking the girl up off the couch, which she sat discouraged on, "Plus, you have a gorgeous voice."

Lexus cursed herself mentally for blushing at Daniel's compliment but rolled her eyes and sang to the playing song, letting the music take her body around the room.

"Yeah, come on, Lexy! Please stay just a little longer." Zach complained, biting his inner lip and looking up, his eyes laced with sorrow.

Zach and Lexus were at the closest Target, stopping by for a roll of toilet paper the tour bus had ran out of.

The young 16 year old quickly skipped inside the store, grabbing a cart and pushing it down the nearest isle.

"Zach would you slow down!" Lexus groaned, swiftly rushing past some coustermes to Zach who was standing on the end of the cart, failing to balance.

"Slow poke." Zach mocked, shoving into Lexus with his hip, making the brunette roll her eyes and flick his ear.

The girl shoved herself into the front of the cart and sat down on the red plastic carrier, pointing a finger forward to say; "Onward!"

Zach laughed and smiled at the girl, who was flinging her hair around and grinning. He pushed the girl pasted an old couple, who laughed together at the internet friends.

"I miss when we were young and in so much love, Mary." The pot-bellied man smiled to the women he had his arm around.

Lexus gave them a big smile and a wave, Zach pushing her head lightly after the elders had left.

"I mean," Zach paused, grabbing the container of toilet paper and throwing it into the girls lap with a thud, "I think we're some darn cute fiances."

"Text and facetime me everyday, okay." Jonah clarified, showing her his white teeth, "Don't forget about me."

"Oh Jo, I couldn't if I tried." I joked with him, causing him to give another sad and nervous chuckle.

Jonah dragged Lexus out of the tour bus in the early hours of the morning, even though she'd been dancing with Daniel only eight hours before. Jonah sipped on his black coffee beside Lexus, who drank her iced latte through a green Starbucks straw.

The two sat at a high top table in the corner of coffee shop, laughing and joking about everything that passed them. The two looked out the window, it splattered with raindrops, the brown haired friends' phones sitting on top of one another.

Jonah would talk endlessly about music, Lexus loved how his eyes would flash a lighter blue and sparkle as he rambled.

Lexus would fiddle with Corbyn's hoodies' string when ever she would talk about her friends. Jonah loved how her eyes would flash a darker brown and sparkled when the conversation led to her friends.