71

"JASON!" I screamed.

Heavy footsteps thudded down the steps and into the living room. "Princess? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I smiled and held my stomach. "My water just broke." he looked at me confused. "The baby's coming."

His eyes widened. "Shit shit shit. What do we do?"

"Get me to the hospital." I laughed.

"Right." He grabbed his car keys and left the house.

I sighed. "Madi? Sam?" I yelled.

They both came downstairs. "Yeah?" they both asked.

"The baby's coming. Can you guys help me to the car? Jason's a little all over the place." I laughed.

"Of course. Madi go get her go-bag." she came over to me and started helping me out of the house.

Jason ran back to the front door. "Shit sorry princess. I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay amore." he came over to me and picked me up bridal style. "Jason! I can walk you know."

"No time." he jogged us over to the car and set me in the passenger seat.

"Syd we'll meet you there okay?" said Sam.

"Yeah that's fine," I said.

Jason climbed into the drivers' side. "Sam call doctor Carmichael, tell him we are on the way and to get a lady pregnancy doctor to be there cause there's no way a man is delivering my baby."

Sam laughed. "Obviously. I'll call him and tell him you guys are on the way."

Jason sped out of the driveway and to the hospital. "Jason amore slow down. I'm giving birth not dying."

"Sorry, princess. I'm just stressed I guess," he said. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips.

I chuckled. "I'm stressed too. But you need to calm down."

"I know. I'm sorry princess" he said. "We're almost there."

Like he said it didn't take us long before we arrived at the hospital. Jason parked the car and carried me, against my wishes, in the hospital. The contractions soon started and I was wheeled into a private room. Doctor Carmichael came in and talked to us before the OBGYN doctor came inside. After about twenty or so minutes the doctor told me it was time to start.

"Okay Mrs. King, I'm, going to need you to start pushing," she said.

I nodded and started pushing. "Uhhh uhhhh."

"You're okay princess. You're doing great," said Jason as he held my hand.

I kept pushing and glared at him. "ti ucciderò. (I'm gonna kill you)"

He chuckled and kissed the side of my head. "I don't know what you are saying but it's probably something about you being mad at me."

The doctor chuckled. "Keep pushing Mrs. King."

"AHHH. Jason, we really need to talk about calling me Mrs. King" I cried.

"Sorry, princess. I'll work on it," he said kissing my knuckles.

That's when the pain became even worse. "AHHHH. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. AHHH YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN"

"I'm so sorry princess." Jason cried. "I hate seeing you in this much pain. You are doing great my love."

"Shut up you cagna. AHHHHHH." I screamed. "Make it stop." I cried.

"I can't love just keep pushing I'm so sorry."

"Keep pushing ms. You're almost there. One more big push on three. 1 2 3." Said the nurse. I screamed as I pushed until I heard a small cry. "Congratulations you have a healthy baby boy."

I cried tears of joy. "It's a boy?" I whispered.

She nodded. "Yes," she wiped the blood and goo from him before she handed him to me. "Here's your baby boy."

She gently set him in my arms. "He's so tiny," I whispered. "Jason look at what we did."

He smiled. "We did good princess. You did so good." he kissed the side of my head.

"I can't believe we made him," I said. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. "He's perfect." There was a knock on the door. In walked Sam, Madi, Sean, and Chris. "Hey everyone."

"Aww," said Madi and Sam.

They smiled. "Meet our baby boy," said Jason. The door opened and Jackson wheeled in Amelia and their newborn baby boy. Amelia had her baby, Andrew, five days ago.

"What's his name?" asked Sean.

Jason looked down at me. "Well actually Sydney and I talked about it and she picked out a name."

I smiled. "Antonio. After my brother."

They all smiled. "That's sweet." said Sam. "is he going to go by King or Black?"

"We talked about that too," I said. "Jason said there is no way his child wouldn't go by his last name so the baby's full name is Antonio Connor Di Medici King."

***********************************************************************************************

AWW, she had the baby! I hope you guys like the name! I thought it would be a good idea to name the baby after Connor, seeing how much he meant to Sydney. Please make sure to vote and comment! Thank you all so much, all of you are queens!