The End of War The Beginning of a New Light

Narrator POV : There was a bright light that flashed before the companions then they only saw darkness. They hear the constant whooshing sound as if they are surrounded by water and they are hearing their own heart beat.

Serenity : I wake up and am sad that I am no longer in the arms of my mate but what's weird is that I'm no longer in the arms of my twin. I start to sit up and I feel restricted. Looking around I see wires hanging from me. I see my twin in a bed across from mine and a small baby bump. I gasp and look down at my stomach and see the same. I start to cry tears of joy and profusely thank our moon momma for giving us a second chance. I feel my companion near but when I call for nix he is nowhere to be found. Our moon momma appears before me right as Luna wakes up and tells us that our companions gave us their last life and we no longer have them as companions they are now a part of us merging our goddess and wolves further together. She then disappears with a happy smile saying that that was the last test. Our companions had to feel that we deserved to live a second life. We start unplugging wires from our bodies. The loud flatlining beep has doctors and Dominic rushing into or hospital room. At the sight of us the doctors start to kneel and pray thanking the goddess for bringing back their queens while Dominic runs to us a sweeps us both up in tight hugs saying he will never let us go. He bends down after setting us on the floor and kisses our stomachs through our scrubs saying how happy he is to have all of us back. We walked well were carried to our room to shower and freshen up. We called a pack meeting to show the whole pack that their queens were alive and well. Dominic wouldn't let anyone touch us but everyone was still happy to see us and understood that he just got us back and we were pregnant with his pups so gladly nobody tried to touch us.

Dominic: My heart exploded with love and thankfulness. I thought the flatline meant the goddess had taken them from me so to see them alive and well. I couldn't hold back my tears. I will forever spend the rest of my life protecting them. I never want to go through anything like that ever again. We have a feast to welcome them and our pups back to the living world and we start to prepare for our pups to arrive. I'm glad that I have my mates back even after the prophecy was fulfilled.