World 4.3

“We're going to ride this father? (⊙_⊙)” Zion was shocked when he saw the Pegasus. 'Damn! This is amazing. I saw it when I browsed Gaian's memory but it's still different from seeing it in person.'

“Yes. Is there a problem?” Alaric was confused by his son's question since this is not the first they ride Shelley.

It took them at least three hours before they arrived at Plaza Ophury- the main town of Capital. Zion was already exhausted when they arrived.

[TOM can you find the location of the female and male lead?]

[Roger Host. ( 。・ω・)ゞ I'll locate him now. Please wait awhile.]

“Gaian I'm going to the clinic now. Are you coming with me? You could use this opportunity to train more.”

“Can I explore the town instead, father?”

“Are you sure?” Alaric was reluctant to leave his son alone since he was not familiar with the place.

“I'm going to be okay, father. No need to worry,” Zion reassured to Alaric.

“Fine! After you're done come to the clinic okay? Don't take too long and also be careful,” Alaric reminded Gaian.

“No need worry father. I'll be very careful. You should go now. They must be waiting for you. I'm going to go now. Bye! Bye!” Zion waved at Alaric and then left.

Alaric reluctantly left and went to the clinic. Meanwhile, Zion explored the town while waiting for TOM to locate the female and male lead.

[Host I'm back!]

[Welcome back TOM! Did you find their location?]

[Of course! You know that I'm the best. (*˘︶˘*)]

[I know! I know! Stop bragging and tell me their location already.]

[The female lead is currently training in the same clinic as your father. She was a healer-in-training under Master Leona, a Master Healer while the male lead was back from his mission. He's already in town Host and on his way to the clinic to get treated.]

[Aren't I lucky? This will make things easier for me. Shit, that's right. The two of them met when the male lead was wounded after doing his mission. So that means this is the day that they will meet. Dammit! I need to hurry to the clinic.]

Zion hurriedly went to the clinic where his father was working part-time.

~°~

Meanwhile, someone was eyeing Zion since the time they arrived in the town and has been following him. 'What a cute little kitten. Where have you been hiding all this time kitten? I haven't played for a while, maybe you can entertain me?'

“Elder Magnus, shouldn't you be going to the Academy already? Elder Allard has been looking for you,” pointed out by his subordinate who has also been following his master. He knew that if he doesn't stop him he will continue to chase the beautiful man. That man was certainly his master's type.

“That old man again. Can't he just leave me alone? He always ruins my playtime. Tsk!” Magnus annoyingly said.

Magnus was one of the Elders and was very independent. He doesn't like interacting with the other Elders because he finds it tiresome, that's why he wasn't like by the others.

On the other hand, the other Elders only saw him as lazy and a playboy but Magnus doesn't really care what others think of him. Besides, the other Elders can't do anything about his attitude other than complain to Elder Allard.

Elder Allard is the only person Magnus listened to, not because he was afraid of his power but because he respects the man. The Elder was the one who raised him when his parents were killed when he was ten years old.

“Elder...” Σ(゜□゜;)

“Fine! I'm going already so stop pestering me.” Magnus sighs and looked at the beautiful man one last time. He really wanted to meet him because he was really his type. 'What a waste.'

Magnus looked at his subordinate and smiled mischievously. He just thought of a good idea. “You! Follow that beautiful man and find out more about him. Don't show your face to me ever again if you lose him. Understood?”

“Y... Yes, Elder. (╥_╥)” The poor man immediately followed Gaian and saw him entered the clinic.

~°~

Zion just arrived at the clinic. 'Wow! I didn't expect this to be this huge since they call it a clinic. This looks more like a hospital to me.'

[TOM where is the female lead?]

[She's in the healing room Host. She's with your father. I'm sending you the location.]

[Thanks TOM!]

A screen that can only be seen by Zion appeared in front of him showing the blueprint of the clinic.

[Just follow the red dot Host. Happy hunting!]

[Oh! You're upgrading TOM.]

[(*˘︶˘*)]

Zion followed the red dot and locate the female lead until he arrived at the healing room. He scanned the room and saw his father treating someone and beside him was a stunning woman.

'Ah! There she is.' Even without the help of TOM, Zion could already identify the female and male lead because they have a different aura and beauty compared to the other characters.

He was planning to befriend the female lead and use her as a shield against the male lead. In almost every story, the male lead's weakness is always the female lead. He always bends to the female lead's wishes and that what he is counting on.

This was his contingency plan in case their relation to Medeia will be known. He watched Alaric doing his work. It's really a pity how this people forgot all the good deeds he did and condemn him just because of his relationship with her.

“Gaian what are you doing there? Come here!” Alaric called his son when he notices him just standing there in a daze.

“Master, who is he?” Celeste asked Alaric and peek at the man he called. She smiled widely when he saw Gaian.

“That's my son,” Alaric proudly introduces him to his student.

“Wah! He's so adorable Master,”
ヽ( ^Д^ )ノ Celeste complimented. She's already fallen to his adorableness. She wants to keep him.

Celeste runs towards Gaian, hold his hand and cheerfully introduce herself. “Hi! I'm Celeste.”

“H... Hello! I'm Gaian.” Zion blushed and shyly introduced himself back. 'This is easier than I thought. Hmmm... I like this female lead in this world. She's not acting like a white lotus. It seems like the female lead in this world is the cheerful type.'

“Sooo adorable! Master why are just introducing him now?” Celeste squeal  (*≧ω≦*)at how adorable Gaian is. She's definitely making him his friend.

Everyone laughed at Celeste's childishness because they knew how much she loves adorable and cute things.

“Okay, that's enough. My son is very shy. Let's not scare him.” Alaric jokingly warned the students while laughing.

~°~

A/N: 'The arcs are intended to be fast-pace since each arc only contains 10-15 chapters. But each occurrence doesn't happen everyday. I prefer it that way rather than mentioning everytime how many days or weeks passed.'

Forgive my lack of imagination.
(シ_ _)シ