Some Quality Nikolai And Jamie Time

I opened my eyes and Cassius was still asleep. It was odd because he usually woke up early, but it was late in the morning now. Sunlight poured through the windows. I sighed and cupped his cheek. His brows were furrowed and he looked stressed, even in his sleep. My lips pressed against his forehead as I snuggled closer to his warm body.

I lifted up his arm and pulled over my waist before nestling my face in his neck.

"Cassius," I whispered, knowing he wasn't awake, "I love you."

He didn't stir, and I began to drift off.

"I'm sorry," he murmured and my eyes snapped open. "I love you, I'm sorry I've been acting this way."

My heart melted. I was happy.

"I'm sorry too, you were right," I sighed and tilted my head back to look at him. "I should to listen to you more, I promise I'll try."

Cassius looked down at me and kissed my nose, "and I promise I'll try to trust you more."

I responded by pushing my lips on his and wrapping my arms around his neck. The prince laughed and rolled over so that I laid beneath him.

"Thank you," I sighed and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"What for?" He smiled and kissed my neck gently.

"For... everything," I murmured and pressed our foreheads together. "You're everything to me."

"I couldn't live without you either," Cassius whispered and I felt his hands slide down my body. His fingers hooked under my hips as he pressed his body between my legs.

I could feel my body pulse with lust as I went back in for another kiss.

-

"Jamie is probably wondering where I am," I muttered and squirted toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"You should visit him today," Cassius responded as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Really? I'm surprised you'd say that," I smiled incredulously and began to brush my teeth.

"I'm not that big of a jerk," he rolled his eyes and tugged on his shoes. I swished water in my mouth and then spit it out.

"Haven't you kidnapped me twice now?" I teased and bared my clean teeth in the mirror.

"Yeah, but I had valid reasons," Cassius pressed his palm onto the counter and leaned against it, facing me.

"Oh really?" I retorted sarcastically and placed my hands on my hips.

"I was worried," he reasoned and stepped closer to me. His fingers cupped my cheek and I kissed his palm gently.

"Acceptable," I purred as he turned me towards the mirror and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his chest pressed against my back. The prince nuzzled his face in my neck.

"You're too pretty," he murmured and kissed down my bare shoulder. I smiled and placed my hands over his.

"Hey, I'm still tired you animal," I smiled as he pulled at the hem of my boxers.

"Then you'd better put on some clothes," Cassius whispered, his lips grazing my ear, "before I make you really tired,"

"Mm, I thought you liked to dress me," I murmured and closed my eyes.

"I don't know if I'll be able to control myself," he admitted and pecked me on the cheek.

"Fine, fine, I'll do it myself," I sighed and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans that I'd brought into the bathroom with me. Cassius pinched my butt and escaped before I could murder him.