Chapter Four| Cute boys & pizza

"I know that I'll regret this when I'm sober

But every shot I'm getting closer, getting closer

Is it true that 80 proof is the reason I'm with you?

Oh, I know that I'll regret this when it's over"

- G-eazy

Why does it feel like an elephant is stomping on my head?

I opened my eyes hesitantly and looked around, I'm so confused. I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, a nauseous feeling remaining in my belly. I look in the mirror and saw big black patches under my eyes, obviously from mascara. I looked down at my clothing and saw I was wearing a black dress. I'm so confused.

I walk back into my room and fetch my phone off my nightstand see I have several messages.

Taylor: did you get home okay?

Taylor: Is Grayson still with you, I'm so sorry I didn't watch you

Grayson: rise n shine Gracie, might wanna go have some aspirin

I discarded Taylor's messages but stared at Grayson's. How did he get my number?

I dialled Taylor's number, it rung three or four times before she picked up.

"Grace?" she said through the phone, she sounded tired and worried.

"Taylor? Thank god." I sighed, "What happened last night I'm so confused"

I heard a little laugh from through the speaker, "You don't remember?" she asked.

I shook my head but then realised she can't see me, "Nope"

"We went to the party remember?" oh, "You made a new friend and got a little drunk" she laughed.

"Fudge" I groaned, "I'll talk to you later okay," I said, the headaches starting to kick in.

"No problem, I'm glad you got home safe," we said our goodbyes then I hung up.

I can't believe I drunk, and from what I remember I barely drunk much.

Oh my gosh, Shawn! He must think I'm insane, I can't believe I met him that night, hugged him and probably danced like a lunatic in front of him, I need to find him tomorrow and apologise. I hope I didn't embarrass myself in front of Grayson either, I'll never hear the end of it if I did.

Suddenly I felt all previous liquids in my stomach rising, I ran to the bathroom and released all of my stomach fluids into the toilet.

"I'm an idiot," I muttered to myself.

I flushed the toilet then decided to have a shower and clean myself off, I've got make-up everywhere and after all the moving around last night, this dress doesn't feel so flattering anymore on my now distressed figure.