Next morning

A/N: I think I'm starting to get a Idea of what I want the story to be like now. Hope you enjoy!

Your eyes flutter open to see a sleeping Hizashi laying next to you. Man was he Gorgeous, the way his Blonde hair was layed out across the pillow with strands in his face. His lips were slightly parted as you watched his chest rise and fall from his steady breathing. You just smiled  and started thinking about the night before.

OMG! I was such a horndog last night! How embarrassing! you thought to yourself as you covered your face in shame.

You felt a warm arm embrace you across your waist and pull you closer. You peaked through your fingers up at the green sleepy eyes of Hizashi. He just shot you a smile.

"Alcohols a hell of a thing isn't it?" he chuckled then gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"Im so sorry Hizashi." Your face was red from embarrassment.

"You should be. Do you have any Idea how hard that was for me to stop you?" he tucked a strand of your H/c hair behind your ear and grabbed your wrists to uncover your face.

You saw his soft smile which made your body relax. "Its ok Y/n..but since you're not drunk anymore, we can now if you want." his warm smile turned into a sly grin.

"Um..Im gonna go take a shower." you say as you nervously get up from bed but then you stop. "Hizashi can you..cover your eyes?"

He just looked at you and pouted but did as he was told. "You know I got a eye full last night right." he said teasingly.

You just scoffed and got up from the bed to take a shower. You didnt notice but Hizashi peaked through his fingers as you were walking away. Seeing you shut the door he uncover his face and layed back with his head on his hands looking up at the ceiling.

He couldn't help but think of all the different places he wanted to take you next. He even wanted your first kiss to be perfect which is weird. If you were any other woman he would have kissed you by now, heck he would have probably had sex with you even before last night. Its crazy how much he cares about you already, and to think you've been right in front of him this whole time.

As all these thoughts ran through his head he started to hear you sing in the shower. Your voice was like a angel to him. He just softly sang along with you rocking his feet back and forth.

Time skip.

"So... pancakes? coffee? bacon?...Ill just make it all" he turned the stove on and winked at you.

"No no I got it you can go sit down." you shewed him away making him throw up his hands in innocents. 

"You play guitar right?...which means you must have one. can I see it?" he asks looking around curiously in the living room.

You just laugh. "Yea its in the room in the back." you watched him shoot you some adorable finger guns and make his way to the back.

As he opened the door his Jaw dropped. He looked around in amazement from the set up you had. There was a piano in one corner, a acoustic and electric guitar in the other, along with speakers and amps. There was even art work on the walls, from singers to instruments.

"Wow this is great! And you do art work too?" he yelled loudly so you could hear him in the kitchen.

"Don't get ahead of yourself big guy, I just bought that stuff on the walls because it looked nice!" you yelled back then smiled to your self.

"I could see myself falling in love with you." he mumbled still scanning the room.

"What? I didnt hear you?" you yelled as you placed the food on the plates.

You see Hizashi come from the back room with your acoustic guitar in hand. "I said I cant wait to play for you." He smiled nervously.

"Really? The acoustic?..I expected you to be a electric kind of guy, oh hang on I'll get you a pick."

He threw his hand up to stop you. "I dont need one, I'm good with my hands." He said sending you a cocky smile.

You just laughed and sat at the kitchen table to begin eating. Hizashi followed and sat down to finish his plate as well.

Once you were done he did the dishes which he insisted on. He grabbed the guitar with one hand and your wrist with the other to lead you to the living room and sat you down. You watched as he sat in the recliner and began to tune your guitar. His fingers plucked the cords  as he twisted the knobs all with his tongue sticking out to the side and his brows furrowed in concentration. To you this was adorable but you didnt say anything, just observed.

Finally getting the guitar the way he wanted it he strummed it one good time.

"Are you ready to get your mind blown? He said with one eye brow raised.

"We'll see about that." You teased

He chuckled and began to play. He started to tap his foot to the tune of the song. He was looking down at the guitar at first but then he looked into your E/c eyes. He didnt leave them once after that. Watching you watching him as he strummed every note perfectly. You've never heard the song before but it was beautiful. He shot you a cocky grin as he saw your jaw drop a little in amazement. He was definitely better than anyone you've ever heard play.

When he was finally done he put the guitar down beside the recliner. "So how's your mind doing? Is it still in tact." He teased giving you a cute grin.

"What song was that? You ask your mouth still open slightly from amazement.

"I dont know I just came up with it."

"Seriously? Just like that? You are really talented...no wonder you have so many fangirls." You avert your eyes from him as you start to feel your insecurities hit you.

"Dont do that." He said placing his hand on yours. "You really dont know how amazing you are do you." You looked up into his green eyes seeing so much warmth and meaning in his words.

Then suddenly there was a knock at the door. You got up to make your way over asking who it was but no answer. Looking out the window you didnt see anyone either.

You looked back at Hizashi then to the door again and shrugged turning the knob to open it.

"No wait!!" Hizashi yelled

Suddenly there was a huge flash of light.

A/N: Ok..im sorry for the ending..Im trying my best to keep it at 1000 words but its really hard. I will update soon. Thank you for reading!