27

* face time with Melo
"Yea I wish you could come home already to I miss you and so does your mom and we miss Gelo too" I said. "I know I know I don't even like it out here" Melo said sounding irritated. "Why babe?" I asked. I walked into first period and sat in back with Jocey. "The teammates they suck ass and treat me like I'm some lil kid" he said. "Just do your thing alright I see you making headlines on basketball highlights babe you's are doing good" I smiled trying to be supportive. "Yup your always right princess I'm happy to see your beautiful face" he smiled. Mr.k started the lesson "Alright baby I gotta go bye" I smiled and ended the call.

*saturday
Zo- I'm outside cmon sis
I read his text "angel zo's here tell tia I said bye" I called out before walking out of the front door. Zo was parked in front, I sat in the front. "Wassup Zo" i said while getting in. "Sup sis put some tunes on" he said while handing me the aux. We finally got to his and Denise's apartment. "Yea I haven't seen Denise in like almost a month man" I told em while we were walking upstairs. "Yea is we need your help with some planning" Zo said. "Uh Ok for what tho?" I asked. "Denise while tell you" he said while he unlocked the door. We walked in and seen Denise in the kitchen. "Hey girl" she said while walking over to hug me. "Hey" I hugged her back. "So uh we got some news.. in pregnant" she smiled and put he hand on her belly. "Oh my god for real awwwn I swear yous for real" I said. Zo smiled "yea imma be a father you gonna be a auntie" he laughed. "Awwwn Denise how many months are you?" I asked "almost three" she smiled. "So we were wondering if you would help us plan the baby reveal you my parents and lonzo's parents are the only people who know. Not even the boys yet" she exaplained to me. "Yea Yea of course I will.

*3 weeks later.
It's already been three weeks three weeks of long hard practices another three weeks without my boyfriend and great we just found out they are staying out there for another two months. Lavar called me and Tina and said he wants everyone to go out there next month for two weeks. My aunt said that I can go out there only if Nessa comes with me and we are totally fine with that so I have something to look forward too.

*first game
Zo came with angel, Kyrie, and Eli. It was nice to have em cheering for me "ayo sis before you start Uh know I got my two boys watching" he smiled and showed me his phone. I seen Melo smiling waving and Gelo next to him. "Awwwn guys I love you all so much" I said. "I love you baby go break some ankles" Melo said "yup better shoot them threes to sis" I heard Gelo say.

*we won the game 66-47 I scored only 16 points but I think as a team we could make it to state with the way we are playing. The guys walked up to me hugging me all cheering. "Thats my sister looks like they already found their mvp" angel said hyping me up. Zo was cheering then gave me his phone "look at my baby put in that grind and you did good princess" he smiled. "I swear sis you keep doing that the girls varsity is gonna make history this year" Gelo said. Kyrie came up to me too "good job props to you" "yup ya did good baby y/n" Eli said. "Now can't forget about my baby y'all seen when she put number 14 on skates" Kyrie said. "Yup we got our rookie of the year" Zo said to jocey. "Thanks guys" we were all happy. "We gotta go I'll see y'all later" I told them.

*we have a 11 hour airplane ride tomorrow at 3 in the morning. It's 6 right now and me and Tina just found out Melo hurt his back, the doctor said he is fine but he can't get as much playing time for a little while so he's being pretty upset about that and the fact that we haven't been talking a lot because our schedules don't work together.
Me and Nessa were getting out bags packed angel would've came with us but he has tournaments all this week so he can't.
We had to meet by Tina's because lavar flew out here and is going back with us, Zo and Denise. Izzy is already out there and Melo was mad I couldn't go out there to so I'm surprising him.

We got on the plane it was just us and all of the ball family and the camera men for the show. They started recording so guys how we feeling?" One of them asked. "Excited, happy" we all said. "So y'all season three is a go now we all getting together for some family time I know you guys missed the boys so we gonna be having some fun" lavar said. "Y/n would you mind doing a interview?" Lavar asked. "No it's fine yea" I said.
The Interviewer started "so you and Melo?" She asked. "Yea" i smiled. "How's that going him being in Lithuania for almost three months?" She asked. "I mean I defiantly miss him but I'm one of his biggest supporters so" I said. "You two are so cute do you's try and keep your relationship lowkey?" She asked. "Well most people know that we are dating we post on social media and stuff but I mean we try and  keep to ourselves I guess" I told her. She went on with the questions and stuff.
Soon Nessa fell asleep then so did I. I woke up and seen Zo and Denise talking. "I like zoey" Denise said. "Y/n what do you think?" Denise asked me. "I like zoey too it's pretty" i agreed with her. "I think if you consider a middle name Aliyah would be pretty to go along with zoey" I said. "Yea that's a nice name zoey Aliyah ball" Zo smiled. "Your gonna be a great dad I smiled. He nodded his head.

*we finally got there the time difference is weird it was 6 pm when we got to the hotel. Gelo and Izzy were eating by the lobby for us we all ran up to them hugging them. "Ah i missed you big bro" I said. "I missed you too sis, Uh Melo upstairs room 387 es been pretty down lately but I know drug you is gonna cheer him up" Gelo said. Zo took my bag and i went to level 22 room 387. I knocked on the door "yo who is it?" He called. I knocked again he opened the door. A smile was on his face I hugged him then kissed him "Melo I missed you so much" I said between kisses.

(A short chapter for right not. Sorry about the skipping it may be a little confusing but hope you's like it)❤️❤️❤️