Chapter 1: Good Money

This story is NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE....

Like, at all.

So please don't comment about how The Beatles came out with a certain song at a certain time or how the band did whatever at whatever time. Its FANFICTION. ITS ALL MADE UP. Enjoy....
************************************

Her shiny red heels clicked along the pearl white tile as she entered the building. Subtile 'good mornings' and 'hello's were tossed at her from people she had passed by, causing her strawberry red lips to smile. In her hands she gripped two envelope coloured files that rested on her hip, like a child, as she continued making her way into another part of the building with a sign on its broad wooden doors that said 'Employees Only'.

Her black dress swayed along with her curved hips and a red Cardigan fitted over her chest neatly; her black hair was pinned up in a small beehive and her short bangs lay over her eyebrows neatly.

Every head turned as she walked by; not only because she was a beautiful young woman of twenty, but because she was one of the few respected ladies in this industry; and she was highly admired by all. She was what some would consider overly mature for her age, and she always held her head up with pure sophistication and confidence.

The young woman made her way to a large office that's door was open to visitors. In the room was a broad man who sat behind a desk; in between his fingers he held a thick Cuban cigar. His hair was a caramel brown and perfectly styled in a comb over, with volume in his bangs. This man, who was no older than forty-eight, was known as Lionel Rickman; the head honcho, or boss if you will, of this fine corporation known as Focus. The young woman stopped in the door way when she realized her boss had company. In a chair across from him was a man thinner than he, whose hair was styled the same way. This man wore a dark grey suit with a black tie that brought some notice to his white under shirt, similar to Lionel's, though, his tie was red and his grey suit was darker; and his hair was the same, only, it was darker. If Audrey hadn't known Lionel her entire life, she would have thought they were brothers.

The men were laughing loudly when she had arrived; the young girl missing the joke by seconds. "Mr. Rickman," she interrupted politely, tapping a knuckle on the open door. His hazel eyes flicked up to meet her light blue ones. "Ahh, Audrey," he beamed, "We were just talking about you. Please come in." Both Mr. Rickman and the mysterious thin man stood as she entered. "This is Mr. Brian Epstein. Mr. Epstein, this is Audrey Hepburn. One of our finest assistance here at Focus Corporation." The man who was Brian chuckled causing his chest to jiggle a bit. "Please call me Brian ." he insisted as he took Audrey's hand in for a firm shaking. The man had a slight London posh accent, causing a surprise to Audrey considering they were in America, though she didn't show it.

"Pleasure, Mr. Brian." Her red lips moved into a small grin. "With the stories Mr. Rickman here had told me, I never would have considered you to be under the age of forty. And so beautiful, too." Audrey smirked; the handshake ending. "You're almost too kind," she blushed; but it wasn't long before she moved on to a new subject. "I don't mean to be rude," she said as her attention turned to her boss, "But I've looked over some of Marilyn Monroe's paper work; they're more of complaints she has, really. She says she didn't want to do the movie." Mr. Rickman pulled the file out of Audrey's hands and opened it to the three page letter that Marilyn Monroe had written in protest of doing a movie that she considered would make her look absurd. "Damn," Lionel muttered as he skimmed through it.