17.

Gupta home.

After big revelation ....everyone where broken specifically anjali arnav nani mama garima khushi.

Akash got call from aman early noon ...He was confused when aman told him to hurry to Gupta home ...Akash received the investigation reports early morning...Akash was shocked when he read the report ...He told everything to anjali and anjali was shattered ....but aman call confused both sibling ....keeping the matter on hold thinking to reveal it later ...The raizarda family reached Gupta home curiosily to find out reason.

*present time*

Aman was shaken soon after arnav received full truth aman took his leave giving family much needed space.

Everyone where in living room sat quietly digesting the truth they received

Nani and mama were crying and broken thinking abut ratan there daughter/sister faced so much in malik family ...

Anjali was crying hugging mami...she was expressing the pain unlike arnav who sat still in one place hiding his face with both plam.

Garima was sobing silently...

Shashi and bauji were angry on garima from hiding truth from them but understanding her depth of insecurity ...Both were feeling broken too ...Shashi Gupta like supportive husband stood by his wife side assuring her not to cry .

Arnav was totally in different world ...what he was thinking all while was so fake ...He hated his father because he cheated his mother ...now arnav Singh raizarda was feeling shame to even think about that man ...He was definitely not his father ...A monster.

His dadi dipact her arrogant nature...arnav respected her and loved her but after knowing the other face of evil  women arnav was feeling surrogated thinking he share same blood. He believed what his so called  dadi forced him to believe.

Arnav was broken ashamed guilty and shattered ...He was finding it miserable knowing his mother pain ...His mother sacrificed her life to save her children's ...arnav Singh raizarda was  expecting things to be his favour ..He was that confident that garima Gupta was at fault but now after knowing full truth arnav was broken and ashamed to even look at that women who have only wished his good and just like his mother figure .....arnav felt guilty to even think so nasty about garima Gupta ...she is selfless and beyond his expectation ...pure soul.

Khushi was shattered.... all this while khushi was told her parents meet with accident and lost there life's in accident ... but after knowing full truth and cause of her parents death khushi was shattered ....she was broken ... Subhadra Malik killed her parents  ....khushi was simply staring at floor digesting the news she received

"Khushi" Shashi said sitting beside her

"Bacha no crying ..."Shashi said caressing her back

Khushi looked at her father blankly and hugged him hiding her face in his chest.....

"Babuji "khushi cried

"No khushi no ...Please don't cry ...  " Shashi said caressed her hair

"She killed my parents.... she...how...how cou...ld she do....like that ...my parents were murmured "khushi stammered crying baldy

" no Bacha no Bacha. ..I'm here with you...yours amma is here khushi see...aren't we yours parents ...."Shashi said

"No ..she hurted amma too ...she is evil ...
Babuji ....why this with me "khushi cried