99| the plans

Asanda | Colton

Asanda | Colton

Continuation from the last chapter
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

". . ."

"C-Colton? You heard me?"

". . . I did."

"And don't you have anything in particular to say?"

". . . I don't know what you want me to say Asanda."

"I--"

"Good night princess."

"No please. . .don't hang up on me, we have to talk about this Colton, I won't be able to go to sleep without us talking it through."

". . .You want us to talk it through? Okay, we already live far apart from each other as it is and now your dream school is not only a plane ride distance but its in an entirely other country, not only that Asa but you're leaving in a week and a half and we haven't even met yet!"

". . . You sound like a girl."

". . ."

"Sorry, just trying to diffuse the tension."

"Asanda, how long have you known about this?"

"I--- not long . . .after we first started talking."

"Oh . . .wow, so you've known this as long as you've known me and you haven't thought to tell me until you have to leave a week and a half later."

"I did! I just didn't know how to tell you, I was afraid to tell you, not knowing how your reaction would be like."

"Asanda, you know that I've always put my trust in you, in our relationship right from the start but I fear that  won't be enough if there is secrets we keep from each other"

"You're the one to talk! You didn't even tell me that you had cancer until a few days ago so stop being a hypocrite Colton! We both kept something important from each other and it bit us both on the butt."

". . . You're right, I'm sorry baby girl. . . Its just . . . London is in another country though."

"I know"

"And we haven't even met yet"

"I know."

"How are we going to do this Asa? Keep this relationship?"

"I don't know. . ."

"Is it even worth it?"

"Are we worth it? Colton, if you think that we're meant to be together then it will happen even if we do se--"

"Meet up with me-- tomorrow--- today, since its one already, meet up with me Asa, let's test this relationship now to see if we're meant to be even if we are."

"You want to meet up with me today?"

"Yes, today, this afternoon, I'll drive to yours or you can drive to mines. We'll meet up and see where it goes. . .what do you think princess?"

". . . I'd like that, okay-- let's do it"

"Awesome, great, cool. Okay . . . I'm loosing my cool but I didn't have to say that because it makes me sound like a girl and so I'll shut up now."

". . ."

"That laugh of yours gives me joy."

". . ."

"And thinking about you blushing right now? I feel like I've made it in life."

". . .Enough okay? You've already got me. So when are we meeting up? Where are we meeting up? What time are--"

"We're really doing this?"

"Yeah . . .what? You changed your mind already or something?"

"No no no no. I'm just happy that I get to finally meet the love of my life."

"I love you Colton"

"Your love for me doesn't even begin to scrape the way I'm in love with you."

"How poetic. . .and extremely sweet."

"Yeah, you make me feel like that."

"Afternoon. Around one, I'll drive over there and pick you up or whatever."

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? You're making me feel less and less like a man here baby."

"Sorry. . . I was just thinking about. . ."

"You don't have to explain yourself, I find your protectiveness of me, extrememly sexy and endearing."

"Of course you do. . . Could you send me your location of wherever we would meet?"

"Sure thing beautiful, now get some rest princess, you'll need it because when we do meet up. I'm not letting you go until I have to."

"I like the sound of that, good night Chicken."

"You haven't called me that in a very long time babe, very nostalgic."

"I haven't forgotten it at all Chicken, your nickname was just hibernating."

"Well I'm glad its back although most would find it weird to be called a chicken."

"But you're weird though."

"Touchè . . .goodnight princess."

"Night Chicken."

*dial tone*

Written: 17 June 2018Published: 01 June 2020

Published: 01 June 2020

---719 Words---