100| the meet up

Okay. This chapter is going to be scripted so you can fully experience what our two main characters are experiencing as well. Its going to be in Asa's POV only so I tried to write it as descriptive as possible and I hope you enjoy it🤗

 Its going to be in Asa's POV only so I tried to write it as descriptive as possible and I hope you enjoy it🤗

Asanda | Colton

●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Asanda's POV

An identical me reflected on the full length mirror I was facing and I stared at myself wondering if I overdid it and overdressed or something.

I was wearing a white summer dress and a navy blue thin figure belt complimented it and I paired it off with some cream three-inch block heels. It was chic and casual and yet I felt like I was beyond dressed, which was a ridiculous thought by itself.

A curly strand floated next to my eye when I attempted to bend down and smooth nonexistent wrinkles on my dress, I tucked it behind my ear, grateful that my unruly curly afro decided to corporate with me today by being brushable and I was able to tame it into a modest high bun.

I grabbed my purse, my phone, and my car keys from my bed and walked out feeling my heart thud in both nervousness and anticipation. I wished that Carly was with me today to give me a mini pep talk about meeting up with Colton because I was close to chickening out of the date we planned today, but she wasn't because she went to go visit her parents for the weekend so I had to give myself a pep talk.

This is only your boyfriend Asa, calm down

A boyfriend you haven't met nor seen before. My mind contradicted.

It will go well and we will have a great time together.

That might not even happen because you haven't even met yet, it might be awkward between both of you and the date might end up horribly.

This pep talk isn't helping at all, my mind and my heart are battling with each other, which isn't good at all and before my mind won over my heart and end up chickening out, I grabbed an apple from my miniature kitchen and walked out my door, straight into my car and driving off until I couldn't see my apartment building.

I typed in the location Colton sent me which was the Starbucks two towns away from where I lived, around an hour drive, and to keep myself amused until I arrived, I blasted the radio and sang loudly to songs to keep myself from my thoughts.

And about an hour and a half later I finally arrived at my destination because there was abrupt traffic on the way and I had to spend more time on the road.

Putting my beautiful car into park at Starbucks, I walked inside the coffee smelling cafè, my palms sweating and my heart threatening to beat out of my chest in nervousness, I felt like I was about to retch and bile rose out of my throat. I didn't understand why I was so afraid of having this date, this was Colton I was meeting up with, sweet, charming, goofy, weird Colton, not the president.