Chapter 35

"Okaaayyyy....now that Jin is gone," Taehyung starts.

"It's time to partaaayy!"Jungkook finishes. The two of them stand up and begin to do some weird dances. You laugh at their silliness. Jimin and Namjoon are by the TV setting up the gaming system.

"You guys are too much" Yoongi says from his spot on the couch, next to you.

"Are we doing Mario Kart?" Jimin asks. You shake your head back and forth rapidly.

"Let's do street fighter." You suggest. They all turn to look at you with wide eyes. "What? You have it right?"

"Yeah but..." Tae starts

"That means we'd be fighting a girl." Jungkook finishes.

"First of all, its a video game so nobody's ACTUALLY fighting, and secondly don't look at me like I'm fragile. I'm gonna beat you guys anyway, so if anything you should be worried about yourselves." You tell them sounding a hundred percent sure of yourself.

"What happened to modesty" Yoongi says, "Now I feel the urge to say I'm gonna beat you."

"Good, it wouldn't be fun without true competition." You say. Yoongi eyes for a moment before looking a way with a small smile on his mouth.

"Street fighter it is"Namjoon says placing the disk into console. "Until then I vote for music."

"I agree." Jimin says, "let's have a dance off."

"Ya,(Y/N) has an unfair advantage." Jungkook says.

"Yeah she's the best dancer here." Taehyung agrees.

"Shhh it's not supposed to be a serious one. It's for fun." Namjoon explains. You look to Yoongi who has closed his eyes and is resting his head on the back of the coach.

"오빠 (oppa), come on wake up." You say reaching out to poke him. He grabs your hand before you can though.

"I'm up," He says.

"Then stand up and dance." You say standing from the couch. Jimin puts on music and you begin to dance trying to get Yoongi to stand up. He eventually does and now everyone is dancing. The small living room is filled with nothing but good energy. The six of you were enjoying yourself doing something as childish as this. At some point Jungkook does the worm and you all cheer for him. Jimin, not liking to be one-upped decides to do some flips and tricks. He looks cool doing them, you must admit. You just goof not trying to stand out. The music stops and you guys are breathing hard.

"That was fun," You say smiling at the boys. Your stomach grumbles much your embarrassment.

"Jin should be here soon." Jimin says looking at you with concern. You blush and look away for him.

"I can make you a snack" Namjoon says. Everyone stares at him.

"Jin said not to burn down the house." Jungkook says.

"I agree I'll make (Y/N) something" Yoongi says making feel awkward.

"I'm fine really," You say. "Let's do something else while we wait"

"Like what" they inquire.

"...I'm not sure, why do I have to come up with all the ideas in this house." You say.

"Okay okay, calm down." Joonie says.

"We can play truth or dare." Jimin suggests. You look at him with wide eyes.

"Oh no..." You say under your breath.

"Yeah! That would be fun." Taehyung agrees.

"For who?" Yoongi says.