31

M A S O NS À T U R D A Y

M A S O N
S À T U R D A Y

I groan as I hear a continuous beeping sound coming from beside me. After letting out a sigh, I slowly begin to open my eyes, so I can see what's making all the noise.

When I can finally see clear enough, I notice Lily is cuddled into my side, while playing a game on my phone.

I smile at the adorable girl and lean down to nuzzle my face into her neck. "Good morning, Lils."

"Good morning!" She sounds energetic, even though it's way too early in the morning to have any energy at all.

Suddenly having the need to be closer to Lily, I pull her into my chest and wrap my arms around her waist. She sets my phone down and snuggles into me, not saying anything about my clinginess.

"What are we gonna do today?" She asks, while tracing random shapes on my chest.

I shiver at her touch. "Whatever you want."

She puts on her cute thinking face, and after a few seconds it lights up. "Can we go to the shops? There's a poetry book that I really want."

I nod and smile down at her. "Of course. But first, we're gonna sleep a little longer cause i'm tired as fu-heck."

~

"Hurry up Masey. What if somebody takes the book I want?" My angel says in a frantic voice.

I walk down the rest of the stairs and over to the front door to see her standing there impatiently.

She looks absolutely beautiful.

LILY'S OUTFIT

I can feel my eyes soften just by looking at her

I can feel my eyes soften just by looking at her. "Sorry Lils."

I hate it when she's mad at me. Or even slightly frustrated, like she is right now. Though it is really cute.

I lead her out the door, and i'm about to help her into the car when she stops me. "Can we walk, Masey?"

I sigh, unable to say no to her. "Sure love."