FOUR

Minji peacefully sleeps in Jin Hee room. After back from Suran's house Jin Hee put Minji sleep in her bedroom. She can see how terrible Minji is when she was found fainted in Suran's guest room. Yoongi was sleeping next to Minji hugging her. He feels hurt seeing his baby sister get hurt.

"So? What are we going to do now?" Hoseok asks when Jin Hee closes the door. They walked to the living room with the others. The boys were waiting for them to hear some explanation of how did she know that.

"Just wait. I don't know. Yoongi looks so mad. He thought his so-called girlfriend is a nice girl it turned opposite. He feels guilty." Jin Hee said.

"Of course he was mad. Minji is only his sister. He loves her so much. He would do anything for her." Hoseok said and sit next to Jungkook. While the others just look at the two.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jin suddenly asks. Hoseok and Jin Hee then turn toward him. They look at the others.

"Ok. First, don't freak out. Actually... I can see 'thing'." Jin Hee said seriously but they just laughed at her.

"You are making drama 'I can see ghost'?" Tae Hyung said between laughing. Jin Hee and Hoseok look at them with serious gazes. They noticed it.

"You not kidding?" Jin asks again for sure. Hoseok nodded.

"Ok then. If it is true, can you see Suga hyung?" Jimin suddenly asks.

"Yes, I did."

"Then where is he right now? Can you tell him to come back?" He added.

"He is sleeping right now."

"Yeah sure. In the hospital." Tae Hyung laughed again and got smacked by Jin.

"In the bedroom- Oh he is here." Jin Hee said then Yoongi suddenly came and sit next to her on the floor. He was taking another nap on her lap. Jin Hee stood up and sat next to Jin. Yoongi groaned as his head hit the floor.

"What was that for Jin Hee ah?" Yoongi asks while rubbing his neck. "It's hurt." He added and pouted.

Jin Hee sat properly and look at the boys. Yoongi was standing next to Jimin.

"Where?" Jimin asks. Yoongi looks at Jimin with a naughty smile. He blows on Jimin's face. Jimin could feel the blow but he tries to not freak out. Yoongi teased him again. This time Jimin hug Jungkook's arm because Yoongi flicks his forehead.

"You already know Jimin." Jin Hee said.

"Su... Suga? A-are you t- the-there?" Jimin asks with scaring face.

"Suga? He calls me Suga? Yah! I'm your hyung!" He yelled at Jimin but no one can hear him except Jin Hee. Jin Hee glared at Yoongi.

"They can't see or hear you, idiot." Jin Hee said. Yoongi gasped as heard what Jin Hee said.

"Yah yah! I'm older than you. Respect, please. I'm oppa for you okay?" Yoongi claimed. Jin Hee scoffed.

"Oppa? Not in my dictionary okay. Even Hobi I never call him oppa. He is older than me by 3 months only." Jin Hee said.

"Excuse me. What you are guys talking about?" Jin suddenly interrupted.

"At least respect me as an older not calling me an idiot, idiot." Yoongi talked back to Jin Hee ignoring Jin.

"Did you just call me an idiot? Okay fine. Good luck with finding the way to your body back." Jin Hee is about to leave but Yoongi back hugs her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just mad at Suran. Please help me." He pouted looking at Jin Hee as he turns her around. Blinking his eye with claimed his hand together. Give her the cute smile ever he did. Jin Hee did think Yoongi is a sweet person ever by looking at how sweet he is in front of her right.