Chapter 14

You smile at Namjoon until you hear the clicking of the front door downstairs.

"Shit." you mumble. You and Namjoon quickly scramble off your bed and sit on two chairs resting in front of your desk. He frantically grabs a paper nearly ripping it in two, and starts writing random numbers on the page.

"Honey, I'm home!" You hear your mom say from downstairs. You hear footsteps coming upstairs but there are more than you expected.

"Follow my lead." Namjoon whispers. The steps are becoming closer and closer, your mom slowly opening the door. Namjoon clears his throat.
"So, you see here, y/n, these numbers are prime, so you can't put them together. If you have two exponents in the same bracket, you have to— oh, hi, Mrs Jung!" Namjoon says, pretending to be surprised by her presence.

Your mom walks in and smiles. "..Hi, Namjoon. I didn't expect you to be here.. what are you guys doing?" An impatient smile grows on your mom's face as she waits for a reply. Namjoon nudges you. "R-Right! Homework. Calculus Homework." You quickly say.
You look over to Namjoon who is using all the strength in his body to stop himself from face-palming.

"Sorry to interrupt, but someone is here for you, y/n." Your mom moves out of the view of the door. Jisu appears, dragging a suitcase behind her. "Sleepover?" She asks. You turn to your mom with a wide smile, clasping your hands together.
"Pleeease? Jisu is my best friend and it would be really fun if we could—."
"I already talked to Jisu's mom and said it's fine."
"Oh." You smile sheepishly.

"I have to go run some more errands, I'll be out for a little bit. Namjoon, sweetie, you can stay and finish homework or until the girls kick you out." She winks. "Bye, have fun girls!! Oh and y/n, dad is doing a late shift tonight so we won't be home until around 1 AM." She says then leaves your room. You all wait silently until you hear,

*click*

The front door is locked, no parents are home.

"Okay. First of all." Jisu walks over to your desk and grabs the paper, "What kind of bullshit is this?" She asks, pointing at the it.
"What do you mean?" You ask at an attempt to act innocent.
"Come on, don't act stupid. Two plus two equals 74? I don't think so. It looks like you just threw up math equations in 30 seconds when you heard your mom got home."

You and Namjoon look at each other before bursting out into laughter. "We weren't actually doing homework." Namjoon admits.
"Well then if you don't mind, Namjoon, can you leave? Y/N and I have a few things to catch up on." Jisu asks.
"Of course, I'll just get my stuff and go. Y/N, can you help me look for my phone? I think I left it in the washroom." Namjoon asks.

The washroom? That's odd.

"Sure." You smile then get up and walk over to the washroom. Namjoon opens the door to let you walk in first.

What a gentleman.

Namjoon follows you into the washroom and closes the door behind him.

He turns the lock on the door.

Pulling his phone out of his back pocket, "Found it." Namjoon smirks. Suddenly, you feel his hand on your waist pulling your body closer to his.
"Namjoon..." You smile at your own stupidity, this was obviously a trick. You'll give it to him, it was a smart idea since you're already melting under his touch.
"I can't do too much, you already have a hickey from before." He says.
Before you can check in the mirror where the hickey is, Namjoon passionately presses his lips into yours.

Just as you're about to deepen the kiss, Namjoon pulls away to whisper in your ear. "I know you want to go out there and have fun with your friend." You can feel him smiling against your skin.  "But you have to have a little bit of fun here first." You smirk and lightly bite your lip at his words.

He turns back to your lips with no warning.
"....are you guys dead?" You hear Jisu yell from outside the door. You try to reply, but there's no use. Namjoon won't stop, and admittedly you don't want to either.
You feel him lightly biting your lip as you kiss, but then you hear a faint noise of the door knob moving.

Didn't Namjoon lock the door?

You quickly open your eyes and pull away to look at the door knob.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon frowns, before noticing the door knob slowly turning. He quickly backs away from you a bit and grabs his phone.

Suddenly, the door swings open. "Found it!" Namjoon says, smiling innocently. He holds his phone up in the air like he had just won a trophy.
"How'd you unlock the door from the outside?!" You ask in shock.
"I have sharp nails, they work like tools. And Jesus, how long does it take to find a phone in a tiny washroom like this?" Jisu says.
"There are a lot of cabinets." Namjoon says.
"There are only three." Jisu points out. There's an awkward pause.

Namjoon clears his throat. "I'll let you two have fun." He says then walks out of the washroom. "Bye Joon!" Jisu says.
"Y/N, text me when you guys are finished your tea party, or whatever." Namjoon says.
You chuckle then roll your eyes. "Okay, I will. Bye." You smile and Namjoon leaves. Jisu jumps onto your bed.
"Let's get this shit started!"