Prologue

3100 BCE

After becoming an orphan due to your parents dying to a rabid wolf pack, your life hadn't been easy. This little six year old making her way through life and tripping along the way. Due to your resilience, you caught the eye of the pharaoh at the time. He soon adopted you as his own, although he was an ignorant father, he did make sure you were treated like a princess, even if he made the servants take care of you. None the less, you were content.

That was until one day you had wondered off from the gaze of your father's servants and found yourself alone in the desert. With the sun setting you began to panic.

"Pearl, Look!" A tall pink woman came into view followed by a skinny pale lady by her side. "It seems to be a young native, my diamond." The pale woman spoke. "Where are the bigger versions of you, little one?"
Your eyes begin to fill with tears as you recall your current situation.

"Oh no... don't cry little one...do you wish to come with us?"
"My Diamond, I'm not so sure if that's a good idea..."
"Nonsense, Pearl. If she wants to come, we'll take her."
You think for a moment before nodding. This woman reminded you quite alot of your own mother before she died.

The tall woman smiles and picks you up carfully before craddling you and holding you to her chest. This made you feel you could trust her as you relaxed. "What are you going to tell the other diamonds, my Diamond? What do you plan to do with the human?" "This human I will keep as my own, outside the human zoo. What I will tell the other diamonds, I have not thought through yet.... but I am not leaving this child. What is your name, little one?"
"Y-Y/n" you reply.
"What a lovely name, this is Pearl and I am Pink Diamond."