⌜ forty two ⌟

❝a family should understand each other

a family should understand each other.❞ mark turned to taeil who was sitting at the middle of the class. ❝if one wants to help, the other should accept it.

donghyuck nodded ❝a family doesn't only consists of a father a mother and kids, your friends can also be your family.

a healthy family is a family that is always there whenever you need them, they help you with things, and they don't leave you in down times.❞ mark scooted closer to donghyuck and held the younger's hand ❝they fight sometimes, or maybe all the time, but that strengthens the family's bond.

donghyuck gave mark a smile, ❝family is home.

family is everything.❞ mark ended their speech in front, earning an applause from the students.

this project was supposed to be passed in a bond paper but since they went pass by the deadline, they were forced to talk about it in front of the class. taeil smiled and wrote their scores at the bond paper.

taeil then closed his record book. ❝i have one question.

just went they thought it was already over. mark wasn't good with the crowd and is now nervous. donghyuck was just standing there, he was used to talking in front of many people.

do you think you will have a healthy family in the future?❞ taeil stood up from the seat and walked towards the two, waiting for their answers.

it didn't take them long to answer though. the both looked at each other, and nodded.

i think we will.❞ donghyuck said

i know we will.❞ mark said

taeil gave the two a clap. he wanted to squeal and fangirl because his ship is sailing but then he remembered he's in class. it's enough that it's only mark and donghyuck knows about his true self.

🍼

i almost peed myself!❞ donghyuck was about to let his body collapse on the floor but mark got hold of his arms

i just hope we got a high grade. i didn't memorize what renjun wrote on that bondpaper.❞ mark said

we should thank renjun later for making our project.❞ donghyuck giggled and continued walking

the both of them were walking in silence, having a smile plastered on their faces, and mark was holding donghyuck's hand. the both of them noticed something missing but didn't mind it. they were too busy having each other that they didn't even notice someone missing.

not until donghyuck stopped walking and turned to mark ❝chan?

mark widened his eyes ❝where is chan!?