Part 11

"Buaji" said Khushi.

"Di" said Arnav.

Seeing Buaji angry glare she tried to come out of Arnav arm but he was not ready to let her go and his hold on her waist became tight.

"Haye... Nand Kishore... bus tumri besharmi dekhni Baki rah gyi thi, Sanka Devi jo aaj tumne dikha di" said angry Buaji. (Only this day was left to see which you shows us today)

"Buaji aap galat soch rhi hai" said Khushi with tearful eyes. (Buaji you are taking it wrong)

"Toh tum kehna chahat ho ki jis tarah abhi tum dono the ya fir jis tarah khade ho... Ye jhuth hai humare aankhon ka dhokha hai" asked Buaji. ( You want to say that what I saw earlier or the way you both are standing is lie... it's my imagination)

"Wo sach hai magar..." said Khushi moving towards Buaji after pushing Arnav hand off her waist.

"Agar jo humne Dekha wo sach hai to tumhare kisi bhi agar magar ki koi gunjaish nhi bachti hai..." said Buaji cutting Khushi in between. (If what I was truth then their is no place for your if and but)

" Buaji please ek baar humari baat sun lijiye" said Khushi touching her hand. (Buaji please just listen to me)

"Hume kuch nhi sunna hai aur agar tum humari jara bhi izzat karti ho to bina bahas humare sath chalo" said Buaji firmly. (I'm not going to listen anything and if you respect me then come with me without any argument)

"Ji Buaji" said Khushi and followed Madhumati who turned to leave. (Okay)

Arnav was shocked with turn of event. He had not expected that his one stupid action can lead them here. With Khushi aunt expression he can say she is very angry but what worry him more was that she didn't said anything to him and only scolded Khushi and now she is taking Khushi with her. He didn't want Khushi to face any problem because of him so he decided to clear his stand and tell Khushi Buaji what he exactly feel for her niece. Running towards Buaji he came in front of her.

"Excuse me Auntie... We need to talk" said Arnav.

Khushi palmed her forhead. Here she is trying to cool down Buaji anger and this stupid Laad governor is enraging her more. Why he wants to put his hand in angry lioness mouth.

"Arnavji abhi bahut der ho chuki aur hume bahut nind aa rhi to aap Buaji se baat fir kabhi kar lijiye ga filhaal hum chalte hai " said Khushi giving extra big smile to Buaji but in return Buaji only frown. (Arnavji... it's very late and I'm sleepy so talk Buaji some other time right Buaji?)

"Sanka Devi tum apne Amma Babuji ke paas jao hum aate hai" said Buaji. (Khushi go to your parents... I'm coming later)

"Magar Buaji..." Started Khushi but Buaji cut her. (But Buaji...)

"Tumne suna humne kya kha" asked Buaji. (You heard what I said?)

"Ji Buaji" said Khushi. ( Yes)

"Toh jaao" said Buaji. ( Then go)

"Ji Buaji" said Khushi. ( Okay)

Once Khushi left Buaji turned to Arnav before he say anything she started.

"Tum Khushi ke Boss ho na" asked Buaji. ( You are Khushi Boss right?)

"Ji..." said Arnav. (Yea)

"Toh kya apne har karamchaari ke sath aisa hi vaivhaar rakhte hai aap" She asked again. ( So with your employees you behave like this)

Arnav looked at his Sister for help as he can't understand such pure Hindi. Seeing her brother confused face Anjali came to help him.

"Aunty aap galat samajh rhi hai... humare Chhote... matlab humare Bhai bilkul bhi aise nhi hai" said Anjali. (Aunty you are taking it wrong My Chhote... I mean my brother is not like that)