Kuch talaash aur kuch mange

Let me Introduce you to another character here...

Samrat Sachdev

Arnav Singh Raizada's Biological Father!

His story will come with Arnav's past.. So until then have Patience!

So ... Here goes the update!

Chapter 21: Kuch Talaash Aur Kuch Maange!

Samrat Sachdev! The excuse of human and unfit to be a father, but unfortunately Arnav's father. The minute he heard the name from Aman, his insides were burning with rage.

Arnav: Aman, tell me, did you find him? Is that him for sure?

Aman: Yes ASR, its him. But we could not trace his exact location still. But I am pretty sure that he is somewhere in and around Delhi.

Arnav: Search for him. I want all the information as soon as possible. Do you get that?

Arnav said between his coughs annoying Muskaan to the edge.

Aman: Yes ASR. I will. You please Relax.

They both disconnected the call. Arnav turned to see Muskaan standing with hands on her hips.

Arnav: Oh no!

Muskaan: Don't you dare Bhai! Look at yourself. You are coughing the hell out of you and you still manage to order your right hand man in such tone. Who asked you drench yourself bhai?

Arnav: Enough of drama Muskaan. Tell me what am I to do now?
Muskaan: Have this!

She gave him the medicines and also a glass of hot bitter potion. Arnav made a face as he swallowed them all. Thanks to Muskaan's threat of telling his condition to Khushi.

But Khushi was in no better state. When she returned, Khushi was totally baffled by the little dream she had. How can she even think of Arnav like that? No, something is wrong.
Suddenly she gave a loud sneeze which made Gurpreet rush to her with the medicine. Gurpreet was trying hard to make her understand in her Punjabi mix hindi.

Gurpreet: kisnu dassiya bheegne.. Bache nu kuch hoiya je?..

She kept grumbling that Khushi had to concentrate hard to understand her broken words and mix language. At last when Gurpreet with a cross look held a glass of medicine in front of her, her angry face instead of making Khushi hesitate made her laugh much to everyone's surprise.

Khushi: Hahaha! You look so cute with that cross look on your face Gurpreet ji. And more cute when you were mumbling in your remix of languages..Hahaha

As Khushi was laughing after many days, it became hard to control for herself too. But no one was ready to control her laughter. Arnav and Muskaan who came there listening to the noise stood there like statues seeing the one sulking soul of home laughing.