002

I bent over my trunk in the moonlight, pulling out my luggage that I had brought with me as he usually instructs to bring luggage with me in case of emergency while I grumbled to myself beneath my breath. I'm annoyed, yes, but more upset that I'm leaving Mexico behind.

It was actually fun, living in the rich hills and the hot weather. The pool with new friends everyday, studying under the stars. I've lived in amazing places, but they never last. Some of my favorite places were luxurious, and others were quiet and small. But as long as I felt secured, there was no problem.

My luggage quickly became heavy for me, stumbling over them and falling on my butt to the concrete. "Ow," I murmured now highly irritated, huffing and standing up on my feet once again. There was a faint ache in my ass now, so I began rub the area with my hands to soothe the ache. 

When I turned around, a dark figure was standing three feet away from me. I gasped, eyes going wide before I let my eye vision focus on a smirking Harry. There was barely a smirk to begin with, but I could see it by the curve at the corner of his mouth. He must've been watching me the entire time. Didn't offer to help, didn't even ask if I was okay. Silently he stood there, staring at my face like the creepy man he is. I kept thinking why my father thinks this guy is such help to him. 

Bitter and still slightly stunned, I remarked, "What are you smirking at?" 

I thought he was going to speak finally after an entire day of silent protecting. He'd show up behind the bathroom door as I showered, sit on the couch playing with a pocket knife as I drank tea, and stand against a wall behind me as I made paper airplanes. He even watched study while he played with his lip ring. Or whenever I moved, he'd sit up to follow me. The only thing I allowed myself to do was to roll my eyes and hope these three days go by quickly. 

Groaning and rolling my eyes, I picked up my suitcases and walked towards the black truck with -- as anticipated -- him following behind me. I turned around, frowning and in pure annoyance, too. Harry stopped dead in his tracks, watching me with his boring stare. Yes, I'm glad he's trying to protect me, but there's no need to protect me from paper planes or hot tea. "Jesus, can you stop following me!?" I shrieked. 

He didn't react. He was almost emotionless. Every time I told him to go away, he'd stay in his place. I'd tell him to scatter, and he'll only smirk slyly. Or whenever I cursed at him, he stared with his jaw clenched. The only emotions he showed were negative ones, and I was getting really tired of it. He was so sexy, yes, but he showed little to no emotion with an unbearable silence and it drove me insane.

Harry stood there with his arms crossed, glancing at the back of the truck. He then took a few steps, opened it, and grabbed the suitcases. Carelessly, he flung them into the trunk and shut it forcefully. I squealed and took a step back at the sound, overwhelmed by the force he used to close it. Another thing was he's highly abrupt. Did things out of nowhere. 

For example, earlier today when he played with his pocket knife and I was drinking tea with a book before me, he threw the pocket knife in the air. As it soared, I screamed and it landed in the walls about five inches near my head. I swear I think he's trying to kill me rather than protect me. The fact that he had good aim was so hot, too. I'm having mixed emotions. I don't like his personality, but his looks are so delicious. This is where the phrase "what counts is in the inside" comes in.