Chapter 39

Layla's POV

"Boo!" I jump in front of Killian, letting out a giggle. He stops on his heels, raising an eyebrow looking completely unfazed, his hair was slightly wet, some parts stuck on his forehead.

Covering my mouth, I giggle again, before running away.

I just ate the white stuff and I'm feeling fucking great!

Suddenly I get pulled back and hit his hard chest, causing a squeak to release from my mouth.

I try to pull away, but he holds me firmer, turning me around, before squatting down and staring at my mouth.

My eyes land on his scar, and I tilt my head. "What--"

Suddenly his thumb lands on my lip and I flinch. He rubs at it roughly, before pulling away. I could see his blue eyes darken, as he rubs his thumb with his index.

"It's my--"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He growls. His angry eyes snapping up to mine, his jaw tightening.

I smile at him, placing both my hands into his hair, he tenses up, as I run them through his soft, wet strands, raking them upwards into a spiky style, letting out another giggle.

A second later, he grabs ahold of both my hands, pulling them away, as he stands up and pushes me backwards.

"Hey!" I laugh, as he grabs my wrist again, dragging me to the back.

I grab his hand, trying to pry it off my other one, but he tightens his hold, running his other hand through his hair, pushing it backwards.

"I told you not to fucking touch it." He growls, grinding his teeth together.

I run my fingers against one of his veins, smiling. "Your hand? It's nice--"

"I'm talking about the drug you idiot!" His voice grows louder, as we stop at our original seats.

"Do you know how fucking dangerous--"

"I will buy you more--"

"SHUT UP!" He yells and I jump, before bursting out in a fit of giggles. He narrows his eyes at me before his jaw clenches, and he pushes me onto the seat causing me to bounce on the leather, as I continue to giggle.

"Shut up!" He snaps, fisting his hands together.

I cover my mouth as I begin to snort with laughter, he rolls his eyes and begins to search for the pack, his jaw continuing to tick.

"Silly Mr Kill" I giggle, and his eyes snap to mine again, casting me a weird look, before letting out a loud sigh, rubbing his face furiously.

He then squats down,"Tell me where the cocaine is." He says softly, his jaw still ticking- showing that he is still angry.

I let out another giggle before touching his jaw, and his eyes flashes with something before he roughly pulls it off. "Tell. Me." He growls, his hand tightening around mine.

"...It's on my bum." I giggle, my gaze flying to his hair, along with my hands.

He rolls his eyes, before wrapping his arm around my waist, while I play with his hair, spiking it up again.