Young Master (II)

Ains? Mm... I guess so...

Ains raises his eyebrow at the silent Bao Bao. Ains turns away and starts combing through the memories that he was given. Currently, the body is only twelve years old. Ains arrived three years before the misfortune befalls onto his family.

Just earlier, Butler Wang had just come by and served Wei Xiao his breakfast and medication. Usually at this time, Wei Xiao would be sleeping due to the effects of the drugs but since Ains came into the body, the drugs wore off.

(A/N: Going to use 'Wei Xiao' instead of 'Ains' from here on out until the end of the arc.)

Wei Xiao tries to move his body to get use to his body. He finds a slight stinging sensation and pulls open his robe revealing an emaciated body riddled with small patches of dark purple and green spots. Wei Xiao frowns as he glances at his 'new' vessel's body.

There were various coloration to the bruises indicating that they were made at different times, the newest ones were a deep dark purple color which were made recently, others were a pale green color indicating that it was about a week old, and there were some light yellow and brown ones meaning it was over a week old.

Wei Xiao neatly fixed back his robe and lean back on the bed and faced the window.

Bao Bao rolls around in the air. Mm... it feels like Bao Bao is forgetting something...

Bao Bao continues to roll around pondering on what his poor memory had forgotten, it seemed important too...

Footsteps could be heard from the hallway outside, they grew closer and closer until the door knob jingled. The door silently opened and five people came into the room. Wei Xiao recognized all of them from his 'memories'. The first two were the doctor and nurse, the third one was Wei Yue, and the last two were Wei Rongrong and Wei Tian.

The Wei family seemed to be blessed by the Gods for their good looks. Every single one of them looked very beautiful and young. Although Wei Rongrong was in her late 40s, she looked no more than in her mid 20s. As for Wei Tian, he was in hitting his early 50s but he looked to be in his late 20s.

Wei Yue was only twelve but she looked to be two years younger than her actual age. As for Wei Xiao, he looked like a little angel sitting in bed and blinking his large round eyes at everyone. Bao Bao was flabbergasted at their genetics and felt a little bit of envy. Ahh, my eyes. Too bright, Bao Bao is going blind.

Wei Xiao had neck length platinum blonde hair, two large almond emerald eyes with fluttering butterfly like lashes, very pale almost translucent skin, a cutely shaped button nose, and small plump pinkish lips.

Everyone was shocked at the sight they saw when they came into the room. The sun shown down right on Wei Xiao illuminating him, enhancing his looks even more. It was just the right amount of light, making it seem as if an angel had just descended down upon earth. The only thing missing were his white wings.

Wei Yue clenched her hands tightly, her nails dug into the palm of her hands. She despised this 'younger brother' of hers. Although she was beautiful, she always had an inferiority complex against this waste. Sometimes she couldn't help but curse why she wasn't gifted with his looks instead of him.

Mrs. Wei walked up to Wei Xiao with a worried look, "Ah, my baby what are you doing awake? Are you feeling alright? If you do, tell mommy and mommy will take care of it for you."

Wei Xiao tilted his head and looked at his 'mother', in his life before he was taken in by the system, the word 'love' was non-existent to him. Wei Xiao kept silent and stared at Mrs. Wei.