🐢13🐢

Heechul's POV
Siwon has job in Tokyo and I will be alone with Yesung for three days. I am little bit worried, but Tokyo isn't so far and I know about every possible problem which could happen. It is soon in the morning and we are already up, at least I am and Siwon. We are quiet because Yesung is still sleeping upstairs. He has suitcases in car and he is eating breakfast. After breakfast we kissed and shared long hug.

"You know that you can call me anytime and if it is too much I will come back."

I nod, he has repeated this way too much often and it isn't helping anymore. He loves his job, so I will take the best care of Yesung as always but with his papa away he isn't going to make it easier.

"He is doing much better now and he is used to you but you still remember where are the calming pills, am I right? Just in case."

He kissed me again and walked to his car. He is driving away and I waved to him for the last time and he is gone. I sigh and work for a while but I want to say to Yesung that papa is gone so we will have the sea of tears behind us sooner. I go to his nursery and see that he is still fast asleep. He is so cute. My baby is laying on his tummy with his little hands curled into fists and sucks on the pacifier from time to time. His hair is mess and the blanket is wrapped around his legs.

"Baby ..."

I gently shake his shoulder but he only whined and doesn't wake up.

"Wakey wakey baby."

I turn him on his back because it isn't good for him to sleep on his belly. He whined again but finally opened his eyes.

"Papa."

I know that he prefers his papa for changing his diapers but what I can do with it.

"Papa has work in Japan, so we will be alone for three days and we will have so much fun together."

I am trying to gloss over the fact that Siwon isn't here but Yesung is already crying and wailing that he wants his papa. He is sitting in the crib and grips the bars. I want to lift him, but he squirmed away and tossed him turtle plushie on me.

"Yesung don't toss things!"

My voice was louder than I wanted and Yesung flinched away.

"Sorry baby, I just don't know why we can't enjoy some time alone."

Yesung is sobbing and hiccups few times. He is calm, but his face is red and sweaty and I lift him from the crib. He whisper quiet sorry in my ear and I pat his back. I lay him on the changing table and want to pull down his shorts but Yesung has different idea and wants to get off the table. I catch him in the last moment and lay him back on the changing table. I fasten the strap around his waist, so he won't get hurt in first hour of my babysitting him by myself. I change his wet diaper and he starts to sob again. I put pacifier between his lips and he spited it out. I sigh and put the pacifier back but this time I hold it in with my finger. After while he is sucking on it and I lift him from the changing table.

I carry him down in the kitchen and sit him in the highchair. I fasten the strap around his chest and take yogurt and small spoon. I take off the lid from the yogurt and put it on tray of his highchair. It is his favourite one with peaches and Yesung starts to eat slowly. While he is eating I pack my bag because I need to go to my company. I pack my fashion sketches and then his diaper bag and his iPad. Yesung finished the yogurt and I buckled him in his car seat. We head to my company. It isn't very big, just me and another ten designers. I introduce him to them and all girls squealed over his cuteness and then I lead him to my office. I sit him on sofa in the corner and I have meeting with other designers in the same room. He starts to play with his iPad and we are discussing about my company's new fashion collection. Yesung is obviously sad and after while he stopped playing and only looks at us. I catch his sad look and pat my lap. Yesung quickly scrambles to me and I grab him under armpits and lift him in my lap. He put one arm around my neck and hold my hand with second hand. Lisa, my best friend, is almost melting and coos when I gave him pacifier. Whole meeting he is good boy and only plays with my fingers. At the end of the meeting I look at him and see that he has fallen asleep on my chest. His eyes are still puffy from the morning crying but now he is like a small angel. I order food and let him sleep until the food arrives. Then I gently wake him up and Lisa is back to eat the lunch with us. Yesung is shy but after few reassuring words he says shy hi to her. Lisa runs to buy him apple juice box and as reward Yesung let her feed him because I forgot his cutlery and he can't eat with the adult's cutlery. Around 2 P.M. I can leave the office but before dinner we need to have some fun. In my office he listened our meeting, had nap and lunch but no fun. So now we are heading to the Lotte world. I need coffee and Yesung wants cupcake but after visit of coffee shop we go to the aquarium which is in Lotte world because there is everything. I would like to spend some time in shops but Yesung is priority, I can go shopping next time. He is dragging me around the huge aquarium and adores every fish but most of the time we spend in front of turtles. Yesung is like walking encyclopaedia and tells me many facts about every kind of turtles. We spend whole afternoon here and I don't want to cook dinner, so I buy ribs and chicken burgers in restaurant. During ride home Yesung falls asleep in his car seat. I carry him in the nursery and let him sleep while I take a shower and prepare movie for tonight. Then I go back and wake him up. Yesung is whining during the diaper change but stopped when I sit him in highchair and he sees all the food on table. After dinner he has the sauce from ribs everywhere and we go to the bathroom. He is playing with bath toys from the aquarium and I am listening another facts about fishes. My baby is squeaky clean and I dry him with fluffy towel. Then comes new diaper, bunny fleece onesie and pacifier and we are ready for the movie. We are watching Finding Dory for the thousandth time, but I don't mind it because Yesung is so happy.

But after the movie we are back in tears. He is running around the house and screams that he wants papa. After few minutes I finally catch him and carry squirming Yesung to the nursery.

"Shh baby, what about fairy tale?"

He isn't answering and continue in crying his eyes out. I am thinking about the calming pills but then remember my guitar. I quickly found it and starts to play random soft melody. Yesung is laying in the crib and thrashes and cries but then I start singing and he slowly calmed down. I press the pacifier back between his lips and he is watching my solo show for him. After one more song he closed his eyes and after while I hear soft snores coming from him. The first day wasn't bad but I hope that Yesung wont cry so much tomorrow.