❤THIS LOVE - 75❤

I lost my mind 

I want you to be mine 

I'm hypnotized 

when I look into your eyes

_

We were in lawn of Jungkook's house. Jungkook said to have a family lunch in the lawn's dinning table. 

We were having lunch which was arranged on the dinning table. After lunch Sohee, Yuri, Ruby, June and Sebin got inside living room to watch movie while boys were enjoying outside.

I was shocked when my cousin, Jimin started to speak in Rap rhyme...

"Oh no! You tucked your shirt in, that means I'm going to beat you hard! I'm going to punch you hard! And then you'll roll on the floor! And then you'll die!"

Namjoon tabs on Taehyung's shoulder, "Dude, he said he'll kill you. Come on."

Taehyung glanced at Jimin, "yo!"

What's going on?

"If you keep repeating 'yo' I'll punch your face! I'm going to hit your face if you keep saying yo!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"Yo! I'm chewing on kimbab! Oh, I want to chew your face too! I want to shallow it but I can't because of your face! Yo! I just ate my lunch but I can't digest it" Taehyung said in his weird rap rhymes.

"He is not even rapping. Don't beat box for him." Jimin said to Hoseok.

"You are just talking with accent." Suga said to Jimin.

"What's happening here..?" I asked when Jungkook announced, "Round 2~"

Taehyung and Jimin were standing in front.

V: "Yo, Jayz! Yo, Kayne West! Yo, Jimin! So much height difference."

Jin: "You're not rapping!"

Jimin: "You have to rhyme. You're just dissing me."

V: "It's a different style of rap. Cut the beat off. (When JHope started beat boxing) Yo, I was eating but none of you are funny. I was observing--"

Jhope: (hits V's head with paper) "You're done."

They were playing games so I decided to go inside and give company to Yuri, Sohee, Ruby, June and Sebin.

I was going inside but suddenly falls on Taehyung's chest, with one pull on my arms.

"So, how was it?" He asked amused.

"How can you pull me like that..?! I was about to fall..." I exclaimed. 

I tried to breathe calmly. My heart was beating rapidly as if it's going to explode any time.

"Are you on periods?" He asked me suspiciously. 

I smacked on his chest at his thought... 

"Yah! Stupid Kim Taehyung! How can you be a father of my baby?" 

I swiftly closed my eyes and hid my face on his chest.

My heart was beating rapidly.

But, still wanted to hide somewhere..

I said it. I felt my heart will jump out from it's place.

What if he don't want to..?

Please don't be angry..

No.. no.. no.. no..

It's was your fault!

"Baby, is it true?" 

I slightly nodded as his hands moves in circles at my back. 

"I believe you.." He said in his deep voice. 

I looked up at his face before I could say.. I felt his lips passionately on mine. 

"I love you more, Sohyun-ah.." He embraced me warmly. I felt my heart at ease as there was nothing that was hidden from him.

"I love you more than you do." I said. 

He was smiling happily as he hugged me gently.  

"I want a baby boy, who will be sweet as you." Taehyung said as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.