What the Letter Read

Dear Lana,

It is of utmost joy and excitement to me that I welcome you to Starsky Academy for the Education of Dragon Riders - SAEDR. Along with 19 other students your age you are hereby permitted  into the halls of our school  for three years of harnessing your magical opportunities and  connecting with the dragon you will receive during your stay. 

I would like to remind you that you were accepted due to your outstanding potential for academic and magical success. You will learn to control not only your own magic, in time, but your dragon's magic and your bond as well.

If you choose not to join our education system, that is your choice. However, I would like to remind you that this is an opportunity very rarely given out. If you decline the choice now, you will never again be able to come to Starsky Academy. Choose wisely.

If you do want to attend Starsky Academy, come prepared with a suitcase filled with your personal belongings. Only pack the necessities. 

Attached to this letter is a small amulet. Press the button on it and  the teleporter shall arrive in front of you to take you to the Academy. Make sure to take your luggage with you.

On one other note, you will have two weeks to decide whether or not to attend. If those two weeks are up and you have not come, then your time is up. 

We truly hope you can accept our offer and join your class at Starsky Academy for the Education of Dragon Riders.

Hope to see you here.

Dean Ramino of Starsky Academy for the Education of Dragon Riders