Chapter 2 Damnit.... (EDITED AS OF 2021!)

ur mask btw ^

5 years later

Y/N POV~

"Please d-don't." the woman said as she backed up into the corner of the dark ally way.

I snickered, twisting my curved knife in my hands "Don't you know you should never corner yourself when there's a maniac with a knife coming at you." I said to her.

" P-Please let me go, i-ill give you everything I have." she wailed. I smirked under my mask.

" Well duh you're gonna give me everything you have, especially..." I raised up my hand.

" Your life." I said, flinging the knife at her skull. Killing her instantly.

" Damnit, that was suppose to hit the side of her head, oh well I guess I can't have fun tonight." I sigh, walking up to the lady's corpse.

I checked her pockets, she only had $50, gum, and..." Ooo a Hot Topic gift card, don't mind if I do." I chuckled.

I looked at her hands. She had a nice looking gold ring with a (fav color= f/c) f/c jewel on it.

I shrugged my shoulders, " Bitch was either married, engaged, or just desperate and made it seem like she had an other." I smiled.

" Pathetic."

After searching her body I lifted up her shirt, exposing her belly.

I carved the words, Blood Spills

After I was done, I stood up and looked at my work. " Wow this is the least bloody one I've ever done."

I casually walked out the ally and walked home.

I honestly don't know why I still mug people, I act like I got no money.

~ mini timeskip~

I sighed and flopped on my bed. I sat up and turned on the T.V.

" Tonight we come to you live from the an ally way on E street. There has yet again been another killing from what we can only assume to be the same killer because of the words carved into the victim's stomach, Blood Spills. " the reporter states.

I chuckle, " Duh, you idiots." I say turning up the volume.

" Officials confirm the victim to be Allyssa Violet."

( I hate Jake Paul, n I hate that girl, I HATE ALL OF THEM!!! THEY'RE SUCH DRAMA QUEENS N MOST THE TIME IT'S ALL FAKE!!!!! btw srry if u like them, I'm just stating my opinion.)

" Isn't that the skank from YouTube, thank god I killed her." I relpied.

" There are still no leads to who the killer is and their where abouts, they have been on the loose for 5 years now, they are as much of a trouble as the BBS gang are. So please if you have any clue or information on this person please notify the poli-"

I faked yawned and changed the channel, Futurma came on.

" Awww shiiiitttt, this my shit." I said getting comfy in my bed and began watching the show.

~NEXT MORNING DAY CUZ IM LAZY, Btw it's 5 pm~

I sat in the shadows on top of a building, watching my next victim. I was a guy this time.

He wore an usual set of clothing, he had a sunset tank top, sun glasses, and he had blue pants on.

" Where's the fashion police at?" I asked, putting on my mask.

He was making his way into an ally. " What is with people and allies?"

I hopped down the building, grabbing onto a bar and swinging forward, landing swiftly onto the ground.

I followed him into the ally. He started talking into an ear piece. " I'm here now what?" he said.

I smiled as I crept behind him. " Evan you're putting my life at steak right now!" he whispered yelled.

I chuckled, startling him. He turned to me, " The only one putting your life at steak is yourself buddy." I said and slashed my knife across his chest.

He yelled in agony and stumbled back. I smiled wider and stepped toward him.

" NOW!" he yelled, making me jump a bit.

Out of know where four guys surrounded me.

One was very talk and had a pig mask, another had a jason mask who was holding a metal bat, one had 3D glasses on holding a bat with nails at the end of it, and the last looked like a was a normal looking guy with shades and held a pistol.

(THAT last part is an edit as of 2021, it was Craig at first but fuck that guy so now it's Brian :] )

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, " Wow am I supposed to be scared, you know 4 v 1 is not very fair." I said.

Then another guy with an a Adventure Time hood took the sun glasses guy away.

(THAT last part is an edit as of 2021, use to be Ohm but fuck that guy so now it's Marcel :] )

" This is what happens when a bitch tries fucking with one of our friends." the tall piggy yelled.

" Yeahhhhhhh nahhhhhh, YEET!" I yelled, throwing my knife at the closest guy to me. It turned out to be the 3D boy.

He yelled in pain and fell to the ground, breathing heavily and holding his shoulder.

" Why you little bitch!" the the guy in shades and an Irish accent yelled, aiming his gun at me.

He shot, I quickly dodged it and lunged at him. I punched him and kicked him in the balls, making him fall to the floor.

Then someone grabbed me by the hood of my hoodie and threw me to the ground. It was the pig.

He lifted his fist aiming for my face. I caught it and flung him over me, him landing on his back.

I stood up and kicked him in the gut. Then sat on his stomach and punched him repeatedly in the face.

I got off of him and I grabbed the gun the Irish sounding had and aimed it at his skull.

Then I felt something cold him the back of my head with a tink.

Everything went slow and I fell to the ground. On my side.

I felt someone turn me on my back. My sight was blurry, but I was able to make out the jason mask guy looking down at me.

Oh I forgot there was a fourth guy.

" Night Night Kitty~" he cooed as I started loosing consciousness.

I felt anger build up in me. NO! Stay awake! STAY AWAKE!

My eyes began to grow heavier and heavier.

God damnit...

A/N: Yay I did another chapter. Hope u liked it