Chapter 21

"What was that!" I heard John's voice from behind me.

"It's EMBER!" Isen yelled.

"They're after Kami!" Remi yelled.

"Shut up or they'll get you too!" I scolded.

I watched the two mysterious guys and they started walking forward. "Play along and you won't get hurt."

"No." I said sternly. I activated my ability, and clenched my fists.

"Careful, her eyes are glowing." The other guy put his arm in front of the first guy.

They started creeping closer, aiming some sort of gun towards me. They must use that to capture high-tiers.

I made a barrier and enclosed them in it. "Don't try to fight me, you are making a huge mistake."

They tried to fire the thing, and it went through the barrier. I felt a huge amount of pain as the barrier broke, and I used telekinesis and pushed them back. I collapsed as the pain was too great, I could barely stand up.

"Kami!" John ran out.

"John, go back inside!" I yelled.

"But you're hurt, you can't fight them alone." His eyes flowed as he tried to help me.

"John, no," I tried to stop him.

"Sera already knows, I can't hide it forever, you know that."

"But-"

He has already stood up. "Heal yourself quickly, I have an idea."

I did so, I couldn't go too fast, but I went as fast as I could, and then I stood up.

"Do what I do." He then created a barrier around them, and shrunk it.

I did the same, shrinking it as much as possible. "Now what?" I turned towards him.

"I can't do much, as I can only mimic what I see. So you need to think of something to get them down."

I started to quickly think. Last time I used an ice dagger, it completely froze the whole body the second I hit it. Would that work if I made a beam of ice? I have to try.

I shot a beam of ice at them, and it completely froze them, but I could see they slowly were somehow melting. That's when I created a whirlwind and blew them and their van in the distance. The van was upside down, and I knew they didn't have the strength to flip it, so they couldn't escape. But it didn't mean they couldn't call for back up. That's when I shot a bolt of lightening at them, breaking their coms and electrocuting them simultaneously.

John released his barrier and just stared in awe.

Right then is when someone jumped John and covered his mouth. I ran up and jump kicked the guy in the face, fell to the ground. I saw another guy come up behind me, with a knife in hand, and grinned maliciously.

"No!" I screamed and hugged myself into a little ball form.

Right after I screamed, I didn't feel presence around me, I didn't feel anything stab me either, but I did feel a huge amount of pain.

What happened?

I opened my eyes and seen that I haven't been moved. What's going on?

"Kami..." I heard a voice. I turned around and seen a group surrounding me.

"I'm here!" I yelled. "I'm okay!"

They didn't seem to hear me. What the fuck is going on-? I felt pain in my chest get stronger.

"Kami!" They we're shaking me, I can feel it, but I couldn't respond. I couldn't move either.

"Move!" I seen John approach me. "I seen her heal herself once," he paused and attempted to heal me, but I didn't feel any different. As he tried, he groaned. "It's not working..."

I looked down at myself, and I put my hand over my heart, and tried to heal. I could actually feel myself getting slowly better.

"What the-?" I heard Amber's voice.

"She's glowing?"

"How?"

As I looked at myself while I healed, I saw a glow around me, but it was faint and it was glowing white, but I don't think it's the same as what my friends see. I'm seeing my own aura? But it's was getting faint... was I, dying?

I continued to heal myself as I saw my friends watching, confused.

"Is she healing herself?"

"I noticed whenever she used her ability, some of the things she did had a distinguished color, it was like a deep blue."

"That's the color she's glowing now."

"Is she healing herself?"

"Hope so." John sounded choked up, like he wanted to cry.

"How long is this going to take?"

"I hope it's not too long."

"Hey!" There was a voice I didn't recognize. "Back away, now."

I turned over and seen the guys I fought. Had they attacked me and I didn't feel it?

John and Sera stood up, activating their abilities again, and got prepared to protect me. So did Remi, Blyke, Isen, and Amber.

"No! You're not strong enough to overpower them!" I yelled. Even I wasn't...

Gah, Kami! Get it together. You're literally the most powerful person in the world and you're really going to let some organization get to you?

I started speeding up my healing until I opened my eyes for real and seen all of them fighting. Now how am I going to get to them?

Before I stood up, I quickly started thinking, and that's when I came up with a plan. I stood up, only to collapse again. "Ow."

Amber turned around and seen me sitting up, rubbing my butt. She turned back around to make sure the enemies didn't notice me. I looked down and seen a knife in my leg. No wonder the pain never left.

I grabbed the knife, and pulled it out. My leg instantly started burning as blood gushed out. I winced in pain, but kept my mouth shut. I fixed the gash, and the pain went away.

Suddenly there was a loud squeal. I looked up and seem Remi was getting taken. I stood up, feeling ten times better, and took off towards Remi.

I froze time, grabbed Remi with one hand, and slashed the guy's face with a razor claw in the face, and ran back as time continued.

There was a scream as the mysterious guy's face gushed blood all over the ground and he collapsed. I turned around and seen John and Seraphina fighting the other dude.

I ran up and slashed the air, making razor wind blades, hitting the other guy.

John and Seraphina jumped back and looked at me.

I jumped up high, seen the other two guys watching, their expressions showed they were scared out of their minds.

I teleported closer to them and slammed down on the ground. I heard the cracking of bones as I landed, and they two guys didn't move.

I stood up straight walked back to my friends, smiled, then collapsed.