Chapter 34: You're Like 60

Elena's POV

"Nervous?" Reece asked

I nodded "Really nervous"

"Ok what you need to do is go through this window and open the door that's next to Henry. It'll be tricky but you have to blend in" he looked at my outfit "and when you're done you're all mine" he bit his lip

"I know my outfits hot and all but don't get used to it" I crossed my arms

He looked up and down my body "damn Lena"

"What?" I sighed

"Tight leather on your ass" he looked at me

I frowned. I'm wearing tight leather pants and a crop top that ended a few inches above my belly button. It's v cut down to my boobs and I'm wearing heels that might kill me. My hair is straight and my make up is on point. I'm hiding a small knife in pocket. Reece hugged me "please for the love of god be careful"

He placed something in my ear "You'll be able to hear us talk to you and we'll hear you"

I nodded and looked at the window "ok let's do this"

He lifted me up and I opened the window. I slowly crawled inside and fell on the floor "I'm in"

"Be careful. I love you" Reece said

"I will, I love you too" I whispered through the window. I walked into the club and seen the door and next to it the man the tried to kill me a few weeks ago at Reece's. The guy that had knocked Audrey out "Guys this guy knows who I am"

"What" Reece said thru the piece in my ear

"He's the guy that knocked Audrey out and tried to kill me" I said

"Just don't let him see you" Kayne said

I slowly walked towards the corner of the club. I almost got past him "hey I know you"

"No you don't" I said

"Lena what's going on" Reece panicked

"Yeah I do, you're Parkers girl" Henry chuckled

"Who?" I asked "you might be thinking of my cousin"

"No no I'd remember a pretty face like yours" he stood up

Damnit Elena you fucked it up! I mentally yelled at myself

"Gotta say you look hot in those clothes, mind if I take them off?"

"Ew you sick bastard!" I snapped "leave me alone"

He started laughing and I rolled my eyes "cute now where's Parker?"

"I still don't know who Parker is" I crossed my arms

"Ugh you're useless" he shoved me into someone arms "kill her"

"Elena what the fuck is happening!" Reece screamed

"Damnit my eardrum!"

They looked at me in a confused way. I smiled nervously "you don't wanna kill me"

"Yes I do" Henry smirked "Well maybe after I get my fun"

"Again ew" I gagged "you're like 60"

He looked at me and backhanded me "don't disrespect me"

"Is that all you got" I smirked and looked at the door. I need to make a run for it. He went to punch me but I ducked. He ended punching the guy holding me and knocked him out. I darted towards the door and swung it open. I was grabbed and thrown across a table "you bitch!"

He picked me up and dragged me across the club trying to get away from the Gang. He had a hold of my hair now which hurt like hell. I seen Reece looking for us. I began screaming "Reece!"

Henry slammed me against a wall and put his hands around my throat. I kicked him in the balls and I tried to run "don't even try"

He put his hands around my waist and put a gun to my head. Reece and the Gang are right in front of us "put the guns down or she dies"

"Oh damn this sucks" I frowned

Reece looked at me then at Henry "you don't wanna do this"

"Actually I do" I roughly kissed my neck

"Ew" I gagged again "excuse me sir but hasn't your mother teached you manners?"

"Yeah before I killed her" he chuckled

My eyes widen. Ok maybe he will kill me.