Chapter 40: Shots Fired! Shots Fired!

Dylan's POV

"What the hell are you doing here and not at home with Audrey! Where's Reece! Is he ok?" I panicked

"He's fine Dylan" Kayne sighed "and I just talked to Audrey"

I sighed and sat down "dude you better have a good reason for being here"

Alyssa sat down beside me "you ok?"

I nodded but shook my head "I don't know"

Kayne sighed then the building shook "Yes!"

I looked up at him "What?"

"That's the Gang" he smiled "oh who's this?"

"Alyssa, Kayne. Kayne, Alyssa" I said and seen someone running towards the door. I jumped up and seen Reece "Reece!"

He punched the guard knocking him out. He took the keys and unlocked us "ok guys, we have to fight our way out"

He handed a gun to me and Kayne.

Reece's POV

I looked at the girl "who's this?"

"Alyssa, she's coming home with us" Dylan said

"I am?" She asked

"Yes you have nothing here" Dylan said "and gangs want you dead because of your father so you'd be safer with us"

I nodded "Dylan you need to protect her though, I only brought guns for you two so she doesn't have one"

He nodded. We slowly walked up the stairs. Two guards looked at us and began running at us.

"Trent!" I screamed as Trent popped up and shot them "where'd you even... I don't wanna know"

"I guess I'm just that good" Trent said

"Yeah but- wait what!" I looked at him then at the boys "You just talked Trent!"

He shook his head

"Yes you did!" I yelled

His eyes stopped on Alyssa and she stared at him. She hugged him and I looked at Dylan and he shrugged. "Oh right Trent... um that's Alyssa and I'm assuming you already know"

He nodded "sister"

"Whoa what" I gaped then shots were fired

"Shots fired! Shots fired!" Kayne screamed and started shooting and all hell broke loose. Men were coming in left and right

"Bring the men in!" I screamed into the walkie

Our men started running in and we started fighting. I shoved Alyssa behind me, Dylan was out of sight. I looked back at her "stay behind me!"

She nodded then Dylan came tumbling on the ground "ow!" I looked at him "Dude what the hell! That hurt!"

I jerked him up "Watch her!"

He looked at Alyssa and nodded. I ran off and started shooting people. I was tackled over a table "Hey Reece"

I looked up at a guy I kinda recognize. He was part of Henry's gang "Get off of me!"

"Now after I kill you I'll make sure your little girlfriend gets some pleasure. I mean who'll love her when you're dead" he chuckled putting the gun to my head "Don't worry I'll make sure my men get their pleasure as well... you have a sister don't you? And what about your girlfriends friend. Hmm my men will be so pleased with 3 beautiful women in their beds"

"You won't touch them!" I yelled kneeing in the balls. I threw him off me and grabbed my gun. I shot him 3 times in the head and looked around. Kayne was shooting guys left and right. Dylan was protecting Alyssa. Our gang is now in the lead of the fight. I looked for Trent and seen him fighting...

I ran up to Dylan and handed him a grenade "you're a faster runner, make sure everyone's out before you throw this"

"Everyone that is apart of our gang get out!" Dylan screamed as Trent took Alyssa. Kayne, Dylan and I stayed behind

The Gang ran out and I looked at him "let's do this!" He took the clip out of the grenade and we ran. We jumped through the windows just as the place exploded. I landed on my back and took a breath "Is everyone ok?"

They all nodded and I looked at Dylan and Kayne "damn"

I looked at Dylan "and if you ever get kidnapped again I'm gonna beat the hell out of you"

He nodded "I wouldn't blame you"

I sat my head in the grass and took another breath... what a day