The "C" rank mission begins!

Naruto's POV

Swords? Check. Kunai? Check. Shuriken? Check. Any other needs? Check. Now, glitter, paint, itching powder, glue, poison (don't ask), kitchen knives, scary mask, and a pool noodle? Check!

I'm all ready to go! 

I walked up to the front gate and saw Kakashi waiting on me. I was flabergasted. Kakashi Hatake was on time.

"Are my eyes decieving me?" I questioned loudly. 

"What do you mean?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

"Wait..." Sasuke said. "Is that for real?"

"What?" Kakashi asked completely confused. I internally grinned.

"This can't be for real!" said a Sakura that just showed up.

"Can you guys please tell me what's going on?" He begged. 

I decided to continue. "I thought it would be at leased another 2 hours."

"Me two," Sasuke inputted.

"Me three," Sakura chirped.

Kakashi fell to his knees. "Please! Tell me what's going on!"

"You," I started.

"Aren't," Sasuke continued.

"Late," Sakura finished.

Kakashi fell on his face and mummbled. "Is it really that weird for me to be not late?"

"Yes," we all said at the same time. Kakashi let out a sigh in defeat.

"Uh, did I miss something?" I slightly less drunk Tazuna asked. We all turned to him and chorused.

"No, not at all."

... 

"Okay I got one," I said still snickering from Sakura's joke. "There was a blonde, a brunette, and a red head and they were being chased by the Uchiha police force. They went into an alley and hid behind some potatoe sacks. The Uchiha went up to the first sack that the brunette was hiding behind and she said woof. He went to the second one where the red head was and she said meow. Now there was one sack left and that was where the blonde was hiding. He went up to that one and the blonde said potato." (This is a dumb blonde joke so you blondes don't take offense to this. I'm a blonde too)

The three Genin burst out laughing and Kakashi and Tazuna looked at them like they were crazy. Well, we have been doing this for 3 hours.

"Okay I got one," Sasuke said snickering. "It was my friends birthday and I got them an elephant. I put it in there room so when they opened the door they would be surprised. When he opened the door he asked why there was an elephant in the room. I told him it was for his birthday and he said thanks. I said, 'Don't mention it."

We all began to howl with laughter. That joke was pure gold! 'Don't mention it.' That was genious. 

We began to shoot jokes back and forth howling with laughter every time and giving Kakashi a headache who didn't get our jokes. Maybe I need to teach him our ways... he he he.

I was about to include Kakashi when we passed a puddle in the middle of the road. 'That's strange.' I thought. 'It hasn't rained in weeks.' I sensed two chakra's in the puddle and they felt strangely familiar. Must be one of the victims I tortured and let go for fun on the way back from one of my missions when I was an ANBU.

And I was right. Chains came out of the puddle, 'ripping' Kakashi to shreds.

"Kakashi sensei!" I yelled for show.

The demon brothers turned to us and we engaged. Sakura went in front of Tazuna to protect him and Sasuke and I went and fought off the demon brothers. I let one of his claws graze my hand on purpose before I knocked him out. Sasuke I saw defeated the other.

"Well done team," Kakashi said hopping out a tree.

"Kakashi senei! Your alive," Sakura said in relief.

"Why did you do that?" Tazuna angrily questioned our sensei.

"I had to see if they were targetting us or you," he said glaring at Tazuna. "You have some explaining to do."

'Wasn't the wave country taken over by Gato?' I asked Kurama.

"Yeah Kit, feel free to tune him out and play a game of Uno with me," Kurama said excitedly.

'You're just lonely aren't you?' I teased.

"Shu- shut up and play a game with me," Kurama mummbled.

'Yeah yeah,' I thought back. I went into my mind scape and began to play a game of Uno with Kurama.

... 

"UNO!" I yelled in my mindscape holding up one card.

"Hahaha!" Kurama chuckled evilly holding up three cards. "Color change, green!" He began to laugh harder thinking that he stopped me from winning.

"Kukuku," I chuckled. "You have not stopped me, a matter of fact, you gave me the color I need."

"No," Kurama gasped in horror. "You don't have..."

"Oh yes. I have," I laughed evilly slamming down my card on the ground. "A green 8!"

"NOOOOOOO," Kurama screemed throwing the rest of his cards in the air. "I have lost." He went into a corner and cried.

"Kukuku, I better get back to reality," I said giving him a final laugh.

"I hate you Naruko," he wined as I left my mindscape.

"I say we continue the mission," I yelled the moment I came out of my mindscape.

"I don't know Naruto," Kakashi said. "There's poison in that wound and we need to get it treated.

I took a kunai and stabbed it into my hand. "I will continue this mission and get stronger, I promise this on my dream of becoming Hokage!"

"In that case I guess we have to keep going," Kakashi laughed. "But if you don't wrap that up soon, you'll die."

I began to overreact for show. "No no!!! I'm too young to die!" I began to anime cry.

Kakashi walked up to me holding bandages. He grabbed a hold of my hand and brought it up for inspection. He saw the wound close up and his eyes widened.

"Something wrong Kakashi sensei?" I asked. I'm not supposed to know about the nine tailed fox so...

"No no," he laughed. "Nothing at all." He wrapped up my hand. "Now let's get going!"

{June 22, 2018}