•5•

His Highness, King Namjoon was laughing. It had been almost a week and he was still laughing. The memory of Kim Seokjin telling him a joke in front of all of Korea was still fresh in his mind and would pop up constantly when he was trying to be proactive.

From his desk, General Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Are you really still laughing? It wasn't that funny, Namjoon."

"That's because you don't have a sense of humor," the king retorted, taking in deep breaths to calm himself.

"No," the general protested, "My humor is just more advanced than yours."

The King just laughed. He had been in such a great mood since he spoke to Seokjin a few days back. The meet and greet had been simple yet all of Korea was talking about it. For the first time in years the public got to see the faces of the royal family. There was a trending tag on twitter, several so called 'fan accounts' had opened for each of them and polls had been made regarding whether the King was daddy material or not.

That last part wasn't needed to be known but princess Geong Min made sure to explain every little detail of what she found out about them on the internet.

"Jungkook, people are saying you look like a cute bunny when you smile."

The youngest cringed, "I'm being compared to a fluffy and harmless animal?"

"Better than having the public believe you have some sort of weird kink which involves people calling you daddy," the King noted.

Jungkook cringed even harder at that.

"Lets move on from the fetishes people are forming over you guys," Yoongi ordered boredly, "What does the public want to see? What event do they want to see next involving the candidates?"

Geong Min scrolled down on her phone, "Swim trunks competition, shirtless sports competition, muscle comparison-"

"Okay, we're not doing any of that," the King stated, letting out a sigh. Korea already thought him to be a pervert for holding the competition to begin with. What would they think if he started making the candidates take of their shirts?

"I had an idea," Geong Min pipped up excitedly. The men all turned to look at her. "A talent portion. Each candidate must demonstrate a talent."

"Good idea," Yoongi commented, looking though his stack of papers, "But what if Namjoon's little angel has a horrible talent? We'd have to kick him out. I say we just marry the two of you already, the only reason that we're keeping this whole competition going is to distract the public from the whole war with North Korea anyway."

"We're still not sure if Kim Seokjin will win, hyung," Jungkook added from the couch.

Yoongi scoffed, "Are you even listening to yourself?" he pointed to the King, "This guy is totally whipped for that man!"

"But only for his looks," Jungkook continued, trying to prove his point, "We still don't know if they have any chemistry together."

"The guy said a horrible joke and Namjoon has been laughing for a week. You're telling me that's not chemistry?"

"Enough you two," the King ordered, rubbing his temples. "Geong Min, do it." he said, the princess beaming in response, "Go ahead and plan out the whole talent event. Make it big, make it public, make it like a concert from those kpop idols you talk a lot about."

The princess squealed in excitement. The two other males groaned. 

If the princess was going to be in charge, then she was most definitely going to make it like a kpop concert.