29

We had a good time, Melo of course had to throw me in the pool. There were like 20 other people there we tried to book the place out but it didn't work anyways. We were in the pool I hugged Melo my and wrapped my arms around his neck me looking up at his beautiful brown eyes. I smiled and bit my lip a little while trailing my left hand down his body. "I can't believe this , my girlfriend is the baddest one out there" he said while pulling me even closer. He kissed me we remembered we were in a public place and that they had a reality tv show where the crew was constantly recording so we stopped.
I got out to go get a water bottle cuz ya girl was parched. "Damn" is what I heard come from a group of guys in the hot tub. "Excuse me" I said while turning towards them. "We said damn you gotta fat ass shorty" one of them said. "I would appreciate if you don't talk to me like that cuz I really don't wanna call my boyfriend right now" I said while turning around. "Put on a little show why don't you just come in here doubt your boyfriend will do anything" another guy said. Soon Melo and Gelo were next me, I didn't even have to call them it's like they just knew. "Now Don't fucking talk to my girl don't disrespect her like that and don't even look at her" Melo said while standing in front of me. "Fine man shit" all then said. "I told you you too damn fine" Melo said while grabbing my hand. Gelo looked at the guys "I swear if anyone mess with you sis" Gelo said while shaking his head. "Thanks im good Gelo" I said while looking at him. "Alright well cmon let's go on the slides Izzy is waiting"

We ended up going me and Melo together n Gelo and Izzy. Melo kept trying to flip the tube over while recording with the go pro cameras the crew brought. We had went down first so we waited for Gelo and Izzy and seen Izzy come down the slide without the tube, then the tube behind her then Gelo. We stared dying "My dude what happened" I said laughing "we had some difficulties Gelo couldn't stop messing around" Izzy said while rolling her eyes.

We were all in the pool Melo, dmo, Zo, Gelo, Nessa, Denise, Izzy, we were all chilling just talking. It was a fun night "i can't wait till you's Can come back" I said to the three guys. "Awe ya miss me right" dmo said. "Yea I miss your stubborn ass and Gelo I miss your goofy self and Melo I missed you" I said while hugging him then giving him a quick peck on the lips.

*last day
We had a lot of fun me and Melo stayed in a few days playing video games, watching movies, chilling, going to the pool, walking around n just stuff. But today is the day we leave thankgod lavar said Melo can come back home with us so that's good but Gelo has to finish up his last two weeks and dmo has to stay with them.
We said bye to the guys "Alright I love you's be good" I said while hugging Gelo and dmo goodbye. The guys did there bro hug thingy and stuff.

*home
Me and Nessa went straight home and Melo came with us. "Ah tia I missed you" I said while going to the kitchen then hugging her. "I missed my girls too" she smiled hugging me and Nessa. "Hi mrs.Rodriguez" Melo said with a smile. "Melo we missed seeing you around here too" she said while giving him a hug. "I missed you assholes" I heard the famous angel say. "What's good bro" Melo shook up with angel. "I miss you little fucker" Nessa said to him. "I missed you too stupid" I said I him.

We came up on the conversation on how Melo hurt his back and came home early.
* week later
"Babe cmon lemme see" I whined while trying to take his durag off. "Alright alright" he said while taking it off. I seen his waves "Damn my man can pull off anything you had the big curls now then waves my baby fine" I said while grabbing his face with my left hand and kissing his lips. "Alright put it back on we gonna take that picture" I said while opening my Snapchat.
Melo had a orange durag and my nails were the same color I posted the picture we took ^ on Snapchat an put "new move🌊 my baby fine😤".
"Thanks for hyping me up" he said "Melo no mater what I'm always gonna be there to hype you up but now for real like serious talk im always gonna support you in what you do baby" I said while standing up. "I love you" he said while getting up too and wrapping his lanky arms around me. He left light kisses on my neck "let's go see what these niggas up to" he said while going downstairs.
"Ah headass look at Melo" I heard Eli say. "Nah Stop with that stupid shit" Melo said getting irritated. "Ugly ass boy what happened" trey said "lemme see them waves" Melo took off his durag. "Bro you ugly as hell" Kyrie said. "Y'all niggas play to much my baby cute" I said while smiling at Melo. "Awwwn how cute" Zo said an laughed. "Alright well on real shit waves looking decent" trey nodded his head.
"Get you a girl like y/n. You and Melo are so cute" Denise said from the chair.

I walked over to her "So next week the baby shower and Gelo n dmo come back we just need a few things and we're ready" I explained to her "I'm so happy and thankful that your helping you know your like the little sister I never had" she smiled. "Awwn Denise your so sweet I'm glad to be helping sis I can't wait for baby zoey to come" I smiled while putting my hand on her belly. I felt the baby kick "oh my gosh oh my gosh guys I just felt the baby" I said causing all the attention to be on me and Denise. "Damn you scared the shit out of me" Eli said with his hand on his forehead. "Well now that we have your attention at least whatare we going to do?" I asked

"Well Denise and me have a appointment at 4 so we have to go to that and don't the guys we jba practice" Zo said. "Yea baby you should come to first practice" Melo said to me. "Well tomorrow then we should all go hoop up together" I said to the guys. "Yea just hit me up with the plans sis" Eli told me. "Alright" I said. "Me n y/n gonna go for a ride we'll be back in a little" Melo said. He grabbed his keys and we walked to his car he had a ~was it a lambo he got for his b-day ok well you know~
"So no questions" Melo asked. I laughed "nope not this time" I said..... "but babe where are we going?" I asked.
"A little date" he smiled and put his right hand on my thigh.

Y'all y'all Wassup loves how y'all doing guess what. I'm going to California in a few weeks ya girl ready to hit the beach. Hopefully if they have any jba games out there ya know where your girl gonna be at 😂😤. Tell me how your summer has been with me a lot of shit has been going on but I'm pulling through. Thank you's for reading vote comment ideas anything thanks loves ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️