World 4.4

Alaric was also a Master Healer so when Master Leona is not around he substitutes for her and took over her class.

“I thought you're going to explore the plaza? You're done already?” Alaric worriedly asked his son?

“I got bored so I decided to come here but you look busy,” Zion said while looking at his father sadly.

Alaric felt guilty when he saw his sons' sad face. He was in the middle of teaching so he can't just leave them. Meanwhile, Celeste felt like her heart broke when he saw Gaian's sad face.

“Then why don't you come and accompany us. You're also a Healer like Master right?” Celeste suggested. She really wants to spend more time with Gaian and be friends with him.

“That's really a good idea Celeste. Why don't you and Gaian go and treat those warriors who just came in,” Alaric suggested and went back to the others. “I leave him in your care, Celeste.”

“Let's go Gaian.” Celeste excitedly pulled Gaian to the first level where new patients come in.

[TOM is the male lead in the clinic already?]

[Yes Host. He just arrived. He's in the first level.]

[That's good. Lady luck is really in my side.]

Celeste stops pulling Gaian and slows down when he saw him very uncomfortable.

“Um... Gaian why didn't you attend the Academy.”

“I... I'm not really comfortable mingling with many people. Besides father is already a Master Healer so he can teach me.”

“That's true but it's different from going to the Academy since you'll experience a lot of things. If you want I can be your friend,” Celeste happily offered.

“R... Really? But I don't talk too much you may get bored.”

“No worries! You wouldn't be able to talk much anyway with me being so talkative. Just let me do the talking.”

The two of them continued talking and getting to know each other until they arrived at the first level.

'Hmm... I like the female lead in this world. We'll be going to get along well.'

“C'mon Gaian let's help the warriors that were injured.”

“Ok. Why don't you treat that man over there, he seems like he was injured badly,” Zion suggested to Celeste. The man he was referring to was the male lead.

[So what are you planning host? Aren't you going to share it to your favorite system?]

[You're the only system I knew and maybe the last one I'll meet. I'm stuck with you without giving me a choice.]

[Host is too harsh! (˃̣̣̥^˂̣̣̥'). I won't help you ever again. Hmp!]

[Now! Now! Stop sulking. Don't you know what I'm doing? I'm hooking up the female lead to the male lead.]

[So you're not going to break them like in the first world?]

[Nope. It will not be at advantageous to me. Besides I took a liking of the female lead, although I hate the male lead.]

Zion almost let out a killing aura when he remembered the plotline when he saw the male lead. 'Hmph! If only you're not very useful to me I will make sure you're not going to have a happy ending.'

['Host looks scary right now.']

When Celeste saw the man Gaian referring to she immediately went to the man and treated his injuries while Azriel can't stop staring at Celeste.

This is the first time that a woman never paid him any attention. He was used to women going gaga over him and desperately seeking his attention.

Azriel was the serious type. His only focus right know was to become strong and powerful to be able to protect the people he loved. He chooses to close his heart and never let anyone enter his heart again after Karin- his first and only lover. He look away from Celeste when he remembered his lover.

Zion who was observing the female and male lead's interaction was disappointed when he did not see an immediate attraction between the two.

He felt that there's something that making the male lead hold back but with Celeste he was not sure why wasn't she interested in Azriel. 'In the books the protagonists usually fall in love fast or they have a love-hate relationship, so what the hell is going on?'

[TOM I want you to investigate everything about the male lead.]

[Aye! Aye! I'll be back Host.]

[...]

Celeste treated the last warrior and look for Gaian. “C'mon Gaian lets take a break. I'm starving!”

“Okay.”

~°~

When they're having their lunch, Zion decided to tease Celeste. “The warrior you treated a while ago was really staring at you.”

“Who?” Celeste was not really interested in the opposite sex unless they are like Gaian- cute and adorable, that's why she didn't pay much attention to them.

“The first warrior you treated. I think he likes you.”

“Oh! The handsome one?” Celeste confirmed. She felt the warriors staring at her but she wasn't interested so she just shrugged it off and ignore them.

“See you find him handsome.” Zion continue to tease Celeste to help the protagonists to have a happy ending so he could also have a happy ending.

“Stop! So you're not that shy anymore huh?”

Zion blushed and told her, “B... Because I'm really comfortable with you.”

“Awww... I'm so touched.” Celeste was really happy that she made Gaian comfortable with her.

After they had their lunch, they went back to the first level and continue treating the new patients that are coming in.

There are a lot of injured White Sorcerers because they have been hunting the Dark Sorcerers and locating their hide out to finish once and for all the war that have been going on for so long.

When the day is over, Alaric and Gaian went to the clinic's dorm where Alaric was staying when he was in town.

“F... Father. I... I want to study in the Academy.” Zion need to be with the female lead all the time to make their friendship deeper.

“Are you sure?” Alaric wanted it to but he was scared.

“Yes father. I want to help in the clinic and I also want to learn more. When I was with Celeste I realized the things I'm missing out,” Zion stated.

Alaric saw how resolute Gaian is and even himself he knew the danger of being exposed when he started working in the main clinic but he still decided to do so because of his passion. “Alright! I'll enroll you to the Academ and talk to Leona to take you as her apprentice so you'll be working in the main clinic.”