35. shooting

Timmy went with Ella to the movie set on her first day. She was nervous about getting there and the first day on set was always most nervous for her. Timmy agreed to go with her just until she felt comfortable.

"Well, at least I get to meet Milo" Timmy said in the car on the way. Ella rolled her eyes and nervously watched the New York streets fly by.

"I don't know why I get so nervous" Ella took a deep breath as they entered the movie set. Timmy took her hand and kissed it.

"You'll be brilliant as per usual." He smiled, she nodded but she didn't believe it for one minute. She ran through her lines in her head but then started to hyperventilate when they saw they had arrived.

They both got out the car and stood looking around for a quick minute.

"Ella Lawrence!" Someone yelled. They both turned around to see a young woman with a headset and clipboard walking towards them. She took one look at Timmy and gasped. "And Timothée Chalamet, hello"

"Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be here. I just wanted to make sure Ella was okay" Timmy said awkwardly. The woman just grinned at them.

"Stay as long as you want. I'm just here to take you to set." She smiled. They both nodded, she turned around and they followed her through the set. Timmy put his arm around Ella as they walked, sensing her anxiety.

They turned round the corner onto a set full of people. Ella saw Milo talking to the director and elbowed Timmy in the ribs to let him know.

"Shall we go and say hi?" Timmy raised his eyebrows, Ella reached up and kissed his cheek.

"Be nice." She demanded. The woman turned around to both of them and smiled.

"Okay. Hair and make up will be with you in ten minutes so try not to go far" she smiled and then walked away.

"I'll go when you go" Timmy smiled down at her as he took his arm away from around her. Ella looked around at all the people and didn't know what to do with herself. She watched Timmy's face shift and then followed his eyes to Milo who was approaching them.

"Hey Milo" she hugged him, he kissed her cheek and Timmy felt a twang of jealousy. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey" Milo said as they hugged. Ella pulled away when she felt Milo kiss her and then looked at Timmy.

"Milo, this is my boyfriend Timothée" She introduced him. Timothée shook Milos hand and gave him a civil smile.

"Nice to finally meet you" Timmy said as they shook hands. He analysed him up and down, he was as good looking as the photos.

"Likewise dude" he replied. Ella smiled at them both. "I really liked 'call me by your name'. Timmy tried to think of a movie Milo was in but he truly had no idea who he was.

"Thanks." Ella smiled to herself realising Timmy's ego was being boosted right now.

"Ella? I'm here to take you to hair and make up" a man in his 20's interrupted the awkward moment that had occurred.

"Okay, i'll be with you in a minute" Ella replied, the man got the message and backed away for a second. Then Ella and Timmy subconciously turned to Milo.

"Okay I'll see you later" Milo walked away, leaving Ella and Timmy to say their goodbyes. Ella didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Timmy's neck, she didn't want him to go, he made her feel comfortable.

"You're going to be amazing, as usual. You don't need me to tell you that" He said as she swung from his neck, he could sense her fear.

"I'll text you when i'm on my way back" She smiled up at her beautiful boyfriend. Timmy could feel Milo's eyes burning into his skull so he decided to endulge into a deep kiss before saying anything else. He couldn't help but smirk as they pulled away.