Trouble At School (Part 3)

I know that yesterday that I was going to upload a chapter. But when I tried to publish it my Wi-Fi was being weird for some reason. So that is why it's getting uploaded today instead of yesterday.

So.......Enjoy!

-Home-

Dad- "Sit" I said as we got into the house

Lissy- "Dad I....

Dad- "Not right now Allyssa. What you did today acceptable. I don't know what to do or say to you right now"

Lissy- "Dad I'm sorry"

Dad- "Your behavior was very very unacceptable and very rude. You showed no respect towards adults today. You know better than that"

Lissy- "I wasn't late"!

Dad- "Allyssa McKenzie McGarret"

Lissy- "Sorry"

Dad- "Don't interrupt when an adult is speaking. Especially me. Understand"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Dad- "You were late to class"

Lissy- "It wasnt my fault"

Dad- "Explain to me how it wasnt your fault"?

Lissy- "Well........"

Dad- "I'm waiting"

Lissy- "You didn't wake me up early enough"

Dad- "You didn't wake up when I woke you up. And I wake you up at the same time I do everyday"

Lissy- "I guess so"

Dad- "Now tell me what you did today that wasn't acceptable"?

Lissy- "I was being rude and disrespectful towards a teacher and swore as well".

Dad- "You don't I don't allow swearing or disrespectful attitude"

Lissy- "I know and I'm sorry"

Dad- "I taught you better than to behave than that. You know perfectly well that I don't tolerate any disrespect especially your behavior today. You are going to apologize to the teacher, write her an apology letter and you are going to serve those detentions. Is that clear"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Dad- "Now for your punishment you are grounded until further notice. I want your electronics on my desk in 10 minutes. You will have extra chores to do. Understand"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Dad- "You that I love you. Right"? I said as pulled her in for a hug.

Lissy- "Yes I do" I said as snuggled into his chest.

Dad- "Good. Now go set the table for dinner" I said as looked down at her

Lissy- "Yes Sir" I said as looked up to him.

Sorry it's kinda short