🌸🌸

•The Beginning

Konoha, one of the most powerful villages that has ever existed, thanks to the hokages that have lifted it up from ashes into what it is today.

Everything was perfect, there was peace and barely any dangers around.

However, in one fateful night the Nine-tails fox attacked the village, destroying everything in it's path, and taking away innocent souls.

The fourth Hokage, Minato Uzumaki and with many other powerful Shinobi's defeated the nine-tailed fox sealing it in the body of a baby.

Minato was going to seal it inside the body of his own son, however his son was very weak at the moment because he was sick, leaving Minato no other choice but sealing it inside the body of a strong and healthy baby girl, with beautiful pink hair and memorizing forest green eyes.

Minato with sad eyes looked at the baby girl that had saved the village of further destruction. She slept peacefully in the arms of her mother that even if she had the kyuubi inside of her, her mother and father loved her very much, for what she is their daughter that was born from the love that they had.

Her name was Sakura Haruno, the baby that saved the most powerful village from destruction and deaths, unfortunately her destiny and fate were written before she even walked or talked.

Not knowing that the fox that slept inside of her not only took her future but also the people that she would call her parents...

After the kyuubi attack, in the time of two months, Kizashi, Sakura's father died from an ambush during a mission to the land of waves, when Sakura was one her mother died from depression and heart disease.

Leaving Sakura alone in the world, leaving her on her own. She wasn't big enough to know that her parents loved her unconditionally.

Her future was foggy, her present is complicated, and her past holds only destruction and deaths, for she is the holder of the nine-tailed fox.

The strongest among them all, stood the future of Konoha.

Her name is Sakura Haruno, not the jinchuriki, or the fox demon, but the girl that saved the village from a everlasting battle.

Edited ~07-04-19~