1

Naruto's POV

In a few days I will turn four, I'm super excited 'ttebayo!  Mom and I have been picking little things for my birthday party in which I will invite all my friends and play with them, and also spend time with my dad, being hokage sure takes a lot of time away from his family...

Anyways because I am the honorable son of the the fourth, everyone in the village respects me, and I have no problem with it, and because of it my mom let's me walk around, alone, because believe it or not I with just being three know the whole village from the back of my hand.

That is one of the reasons my parents let me walk alone in the village, at the moment I'm going to buy some dangos to share with my mom and dad, for all the hard work they do.

I'm really proud of them, dattebayo!

As I was passing the bread shop I heard some sniffing and whimpers coming from the back.

And being the curious person that I am, decided to go and check it out.

When I went and checked I saw a girl around my age crying with her head down, she had bruises all over her hands and legs, her pink hair was all over the place.

I neared her quietly not trying to scare her away, and when I was close enough, I cleared my throat.

Making her flinch, her eyes looked at me with so much sadness and confusion?

"Why you crying? " I asked her.

"Becwase nobody likes me. " she said as she lowered her eyes staring at the floor.

"Why? You look nice to me. " I said to her not really understanding why nobody liked her.

"Why you being nice to me? " she asked out of no where.

"Because I am nice to everyone ttebayo! " I said to her giving her one of my biggest smiles I can muster.

She looked confused and then gave me a small smile..

"Must be nice, you must have lots of friends. " she said while looking at me with her sad forest green eyes.

"I do have frwends but not so much, hey you want to be my frwend? " I asked her with hope that she agreed.

She thought about it, and then nodded her head just a little that was barely noticeable.

"Great, here, come with me, " I said to her holding my hand out to her for her to grab on to and stand up.

She shyly grabbed my hand and stood up, she was smaller than me, and really skinny.

Her clothes were dirty and were kinda small...

I didn't let go of her hand and pulled her with me to the dango shop, she timidly walked besides me and for a second she wanted to let go of my hand.

Once we were inside the shop the nice old lady that sold the dango was going to greet me when she suddenly pulled me away from my new friend and screeched to her, "stay away, you demon child!  Out of here!  Scurry off I don't want you here! " and with that my new friend with tears in her eyes left without a word.

I struggled to get away from the gripping hands of the old lady," honorable son of the fourth, that girl is bad news stay away from her. " she said turning towards me.

I nodded and ran from her shop before she said another word, I looked all over for my friend but without any luck.

It soon turned dark and it got a bit cold, with a sigh of defeat I turned towards the path to get home before my mother yells at me for being late for dinner.