1.2

A/N: I can say... that I'm very impressed... So far, everyone has said yes to this story becoming a yaoi novel. Well, I guess one thing is true... We're all fujoshis or fudanshis! Rotten people we are, but we're so proud of it. And even though I said so that I wouldn't put up the Mature sign on, well, for innocent people, I decided to nicely warn them. Welp, that's it for the author's note, let's get on with the story.

P.S - From now on, Lu Feng will be Li Bai so that it doesn't get confusing...

Li Bai was very satisfied with his cooking and fed the kids until they couldn't bear to eat another bite even if the food was so much more delicious than usual.

Xu Ye and Jing Mu were the only ones who ate a well-proportioned meal, unlike those currently fat pigs.🐷🐷🐷

Li Bai sent off the kids who had to go to school with a smile and turned back into the orphanage to take care of the babies who were still in their nursery periods.

The kids who were sent off were very confused about why their director was so cheerful in the morning but didn't mind as long as they could eat delicious food like that every day.

Meanwhile, Li Bai was feeding the 3 babies that were left in the orphanage. They gurgled happily as they were fed and burped gently.

After feeding the little humans, Li Bai carefully gave them a bath and changed their diapers. The babies fell asleep soon after, so Li Bai had nothing else to do for a while until the other kids got home.

'I should go check out Jiang Lin's room. And probably install cameras too. Ai, that lazy system, I just hope he comes back soon.'

Li Bai ordered spy cameras online. These days, you could do anything with the internet. It was quite amusing in a way.

Then he went towards the large hallway where all the kids' rooms were. Li Bai eventually found his way to Jiang Lin's door.

Her room's door was painted in a light purple color. Li Bai scoffed. Of course, purple was a color beloved by kings for its rarity. It represented pride, but more like narcissism.

Li Bai twisted the doorknob but couldn't turn it completely due to the doorknob being locked.

'This girl really has something going on.'

Getting the keys from his office, Li Bai inserted the right key into Jiang Lin's doorknob and opened the door.

Her room was a little small, but that was the size of every other room. Each room had a bathroom of their own and their rooms were personally decorated. Jiang Lin's room was purple(pic is above) and modern. She had pretty good grades and one could see that her study guides were neatly arranged.

Li Bai checked every corner of her room. Her closets, her bathroom, under the carpet, inside her desk, behind a painting, inside cabinets, inside books, every nook and cranny that he could look in, he did.