[6]

Mr Yomo was just as ruthless in his trainings as (Y/N) thought. By the first day of training she broke her arm and almost broke a rib on the second. Her hands hurt from the punching by the third day and her feet were sore but she wouldn't give up, not when she just started her training. He allowed her to rest on the next day because he felt sympathetic for the young girl.

It was a Saturday and the sky was clear and blue. The sun shone in through the white parted curtains in Touka's small room, lighting the room up with rays of sunshine.

(Y/N) was sleeping on her stomach on the floor of Touka's bed, her tongue sticking out in concentration as she finished her drawing. Touka was on the bed reading a book (Y/N) had blackmailed her into reading. From the floor (Y/N) dropped the blue crayon aside and stared at her drawing, tilting her head from side to side to analyze it skeptically.

Once she was satisfied, she got up and gave her drawing to Touka. "Whadaya think? Is it good Touka-chan?" She asked eagerly, practically bouncing beside the older girl.

Touka stared at the childish abstract drawing of Ayato and (Y/N), her lips stretched up into a fond smile. "Of course. It looks wonderful."

"D-do you think Ayato-kun will like it?" The young girl asked hesitantly, uncertainty in her young chime-like voice.

"Of course he will."

(Y/N) beamed, her (E/C) eyes sparkling with hope, "really?"

Touka smiled at her adorable friend and ruffled her (H/C) hair. "Really."

(Y/N) squealed triumphantly as she whooped with joy around the small room. Touka chuckled in amusement at the ecstatic young girl.

"I can't wait to give it to Ayato!" She exclaimed, taking it from Touka and skipping out the room.

At this time Ayato was usually locked up in his room, but Touka helped her figure out how to pick a lock a while ago so she'd pick it if it came down to that. She was going to give her thank you card with her drawing, and she was ever so determined to do so.

She stopped by his door and knocked. When no one replied she reached for the doorknob and turned it. To her shock, it opened.

She popped her head in and saw Ayato standing by the window looking out. He wore a white shirt and kaki shorts. She smiled and pushed the door fully open.

"Ayato-kun." She sang, her lips etched into a full smile.

"What do you want idiot? Ever heard the concept of knocking?" He asked in an irritated voice as he continued to stare out the window.

"Door was unlocked." She replied back in a chirpy tone, unfazed by his usual coldness.

He glanced at her and immediately his blue eyes were drawn to her bandaged arm. He scowled. He hadn't seen her in two days and she's already had a bandage around her arm? How weak.

She hid her hand behind her back, trying her best to avoid his inquiring and, somewhat, intense, gaze.

"Training," she explained sheepishly.

"Hmmm." He hummed, cocking his head to the side. Then his gaze shifted to her face and his cold blue orbs met with her (E/C) orbs. "So, why are you here?"

She swallowed, feeling her cheeks heat up as she offered him the card and drawing. "P-Please accept it Ayato-kun. It was the best I could do." She practically exclaimed as she bowed her head down while offering it to him.

He stared at her hands for a while and then, with a lazy sigh, he took it. He placed the card aside and stared at the drawing for a moment.

"Which one is me?" He asked, his eyebrows pulling together in confusion. She smiled at his adorable confused face and was by his side in an instant.