📃: XIV

🖋

🖋

Both Taehyung and Namjoon were walking together across the hallway to get into another side of the building.

"This building is where every club do their activities, hyung." He informed the confused boy beside him.

"By the wayyyy, why are you so eager with that girl, hyung?" Taehyung asked without looking at Namjoon.

"I am not!" He quickly denied.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oh come on hyung! Stop lying! I'm pretty sure she was not your type. I mean, you usually like an innocent and weak looking girl. What's with the sassy type sudden of change?" Taehyung now walked ahead of Namjoon and stopped in the middle of the way, staring up while waiting for his answers.

"She is sassy but she is cute! And looks innocent to me!" Namjoon said, accidentally defended her. He then realized what he had just said and covered his mouth with both of his hands.

"Hah! I knew it! Namjoon got a crush, Namjoon got a crush~~" Taehyung bounced happily as he continued to walk.

Namjoon just stood and facepalmed himself, "What did I just get myself into? Now he won't stop mentioning her." He groaned, following the younger afterward.

-

"So, you fill this form and then we will give it to Hobi-hyung, inside." The younger ordered.

Namjoon nodded and took out his pen. He wrote everything he needed and handed it to the younger.

"Good! Now let's get inside!" He grabbed Namjoon's hand and pulled him inside.

There were a few students gathered in front of the giant mirror. Moving their body smoothly against the dance floor. He could see some of them struggling though, maybe those were the newbies. One certain fellow, tall, with wide shoulder, and handsome features caught Namjoon's eyes. He was so awkward at dancing. Namjoon was staring at the stranger until someone came and snapped him back to reality.

"Hey, Taetae!" A boy with heart shaped smile, greeted them. Namjoon could see how the boy was filled with so much positive energy, and somehow glowing like the sun, he couldn't help himself but to smile back.

 Namjoon could see how the boy was filled with so much positive energy, and somehow glowing like the sun, he couldn't help himself but to smile back

He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and black shorts, he was sweating perhaps from the constant dance practices. He smiled and showed those two cute tiny dimples above his lips.

"Hobi-hyung! This is the hyung I talked about yesterday. He wanted to join our club! Finally!"

"Wow, great!" Taehyung handed the form and the other flipped the pages, reading all of the submissions.

"So... Kim Namjoon, welcome to our club! My name is Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi too, Hoseokie is also fine! Oh and we're both born in the same year!" Hobi chirped enthusiastically, extended his hand forward for a handshake.

Namjoon took it, "Nice to meet you too, Hobi. But you know, I'm not good at dancing at all. So...." he looked down at the floor while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey hey! Don't worry! We also got the newbie class as well. Practice makes perfect, remember?" Hoseok tried to encourage Namjoon.

"Jin hyung!!!!" Hoseok shouted with his high pitched voice and there come another tall and wide shouldered guy from earlier. Who danced perhaps as awkward as Namjoon.

"Jin hyung! You got a new company!" Hoseok said, pulling Jin closer to them. "This is Namjoon, he will join our newbie class along with you!" Jin's eyes immediately lightened up.

"Really?! Yash! You didn't know how lonely I am to be in the newbie class. Everyone improved really fast. Finally... someone could actually accompany me here!" He giggled happily.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, and your are?"

"Kim Namjoon. N-nice to meet you." He stuttered as he offered his hand for a handshake. Seokjin was definitely too handsome, that he even affected Namjoon as well.

"Nice to meet you, too!" Seokjin smiled with his pink plump lips, making Namjoon blush. They shook hands and talked a bit about this and that, until another high pitched voice interrupted them.

"Afternooon, everyone! Here comes your fabulous dancer, Jimi-" Jimin's eyes met Namjoon's and in an instant, his happy crescent eyes widened before shifted into a glare.

"Hey!!! Are you stalking me???" Jimin angrily stomped his feet, walking toward Namjoon.

🖋

(Edited)