Hulder x chubby!reader

Xx_mamacita_xX requested a one shot with the Hulder.

I really hope you enjoy it!

Eventually, you and Huldra became girlfriends. You lived close by the pond she resided in. So it wasn't that big of a hassle when she moved in with you. Your friends and family didn't suspect anything because it was pretty easy to hide her cow tail.

You jokingly asked her if she could cut it off and she looked at you with a highly offended glare in her eyes. You laughed and she laughed as well. Her voice sounded like sweet bells and she looked at you with nothing but love in her calf brown eyes.

You slipped off your clothes as you and Huldra were about to relax in your rather large bathtub, filled with lavender scented bubble bath. Before you could enter the bath, you caught a glimpse of your form in the mirror.

You sighed and began to pinch your belly in disgust and shame.

"Why do you even like me Huldra? I'm chubby and unattractive as hell." You sadly said. She stepped behind you and placed her clawed hands on your stomach and her chin on your bare shoulder.

"I think that you're just perfect Y/ N. Besides, skinny girls have nothing to cuddle with at night. You're my curvy cutie." Her light blonde hair tickled your neck as a smile spread across your face.

"Thanks Huldra. For a monster that drowns people for fun, you're pretty easy to love." You turned around to kiss her softly. Feeling her fangs caress your lips.

"Now, let's take that sweet smelling bath." She said as she led you into the warm water.

I hope you liked this! It was really cute for me to write!