Intermission

He lifts his head from his knees with calm eyes.

Lowering his black eyelashes. He rests his head in the palm of his right hand.

Since he's already his. He can't think about escaping.

He doesn't know anything about his soul match partner outside of the games and only thought of him as something he can throw away without care. After having his fun.

But, he's grown too attached.

*********************************

What kind of deal did he make?

He doesn't even have the mind to watch Reen anymore as he paces around the house.

He was momentarily lost in his joy and forgot Reens faults.

He's fine being marked with the flower marking on his left hand ring finger. It had no major impact on him and showed their bond.

His soul and life are now in Reen's hands to do with as he pleased.

Why, are you so stupid "Kang Liang"?

He stops pacing as he breathes lightly in anxiety while licking his bottom lip.

Luckily, he had the foresight to make the soul match partners match the players love. Even if this wasn't his original intention.

His soul will be destroyed as soon as he has intimate contact with another. Male or female. Human or not.

The bottom line is contact with lips. Accidental or not.

That condition is still fine, but it's the next condition that makes him restless.

His soul will be forever tied with Reens. To be destroyed if he so wished...for no reason needed.

"Kang Liang" gave him complete control.

He's not a saint or fool and was jealous when he saw Reen together with "Zhen Qian" in "Kang Liangs" memories.

Especially after they established their bond.

A sweet torment. He slumps down onto the red sofa knowing what being with Reen fully entails after this game.

With his mind in a mess and he doesn't even realize when he loses consciousness.