°~L~°

I kno I said i wasn't updateing tonight but like I wanted to get writting out so... yay. Actually it's after midnight sO iTs NOt THe SaME.

Also i know it's short, I know I said I would do long chapters but im really fucking tired rn and wanted to publish another chapter of this

Oki let me say something about this b0ok for a second. The QnA that like no one asked questions for will be out soon lol, not to late to ask shit xD

So like songs I associate with this book is 'My way home is through you', 'bulletproof heart', and 'viva La Gloria?'.

Sorry goodbye '-'

Chapter 34

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

YN pushed back, her hands crushing Frank's upper rib cage with her hands, in a unpleasant way. It felt like a car was running over his chest.

The kiss happend for about a second, but it still happend.

And YN sure as hell did not want it to happen. She just ruined everything.

"YN..."
Frank said, his words, his voice, seeming unfamiliar to her.

YN looked down at Frank with big eyes.

"YN, I-"

She pushed up shaking, untill she was on her feet, stumbling up, to her toes.

"- are you okay?"
He spoke again.

No. She wasn't okay, she just ruined it. She ruined her arrangement with Frank, to run away together, and be friends, and most importantly her first.

Her first kiss, ever. Minus her parents, but she didn't count that.

Her first kiss was with her friend- a brother like friend. Or atleast she thought of Frank like that.

She felt so nervouse that she being in her skin made her uncomfortable. Her heart pounded like a wild bird in a small cage, and her face felt like a sauna.

'Sorry...'
She mouthed over to Frank, before she abruttly stormed out of the Way's house.

On her way out, her arm bumped onto the doorway. Ot didn't hurt much, but was remembe-able to her.

It didn't hurt, though. Her forarm just ached a little.

'Just focus on that, YN.'
She whispered to herself, running out into the night.

There were so many things to think about, but she just focused on her forarm.

She wondered if her mom still had her forarm.