2

Naruto's POV

It has been five days since the day that kaa'san and I found Sakura in Ichiraku's.

And since then I have been hanging out with her since the day starts until the stars are high above the sky.

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm very happy, because everyone is going to meet my best friend, and yes I said best friend since the last few days we have spent together we have became extremely close.

Today is just going to be like any other day, I wonder if Sakura would love to go to the beautiful place on top of the hokage monuments.  That place is the place I always go to and relax, it has always been my safe little place where I am not the 'honorable son of the Fourth ' no, in that place I am my own persona, in that place I am Naruto Uzumaki.

"Naruto! Kiba is here! " Mother said yelling from the doorway, half scaring the crap out of Kiba.

"Hai! " well change of plans, Kiba will be the first one meeting Sakura, well this will be interesting.

I hurried downstairs taking with me my toy kunai's and shurikens.

"Hi, Naruto! " Kiba said waving at me when he saw me.

"Hey, bye kaa'san, I'll be back by dinner!" I said to her bidding goodbye, and also responding Kiba when I saw him.

"Bye, Mrs. Uzumaki. " Kiba waved goodbye to my mom shyly.

I chuckled at how Kiba finds my mom scary, she is I won't deny it, but she is very caring and nice and very kindhearted. Once we were outside, I pulled Kiba with me in the direction that Sakura and I always meet up at.

"Where are we going Naruto? " Kiba asked walking closer to me, there were many people around and he didn't want to get lost. Unlike me, Kiba doesn't know the village like I do, but either way he likes to explore around and sometimes look around the forest, with our friend Shino.

"We are going to pick up my new friend, she is super awesome, 'ttebayo! " I said.

He nodded and looked around curiously. Once we were in our usual meeting place I looked around looking for my best friend with pink hair.

Once I spotted my best friend, I waved at her, to catch her attention. When she saw me, her face lit up and ran towards us.

Once she was with us I started to introduce them, " Kiba this is Sakura my best friend, and Sakura this is Kiba on of my very good friends since we were in diapers. " I said.

"H-hi, nice to meet you Kiba-san" she said with so much shyness she kinda reminds of Hinata, but Sakura doesn't faint... I hope not..

Kiba with a slight blush in his cheeks, smiled at her, "same here!  Hope we can also be friends, this dummy can't be your only friend, you're too prwetty for that. " he said giving her a huge smile. Making her blush just a little, barely noticeable. "Hai" she said.

I rolled my eyes, not liking a bit how Kiba said that I was a dummy, who does he think he is?  I'm Naruto Uzumaki not a dummy, I just act sometimes like one but that doesn't mean I'm one.

"C'mon guys let's go and play at the park with my shuriken's and kunai's." I said while grabbing onto Sakura's hand, afraid that she will get lost or intimidated by older people that seem to hate her a lot.

"Hai! " both Sakura and Kiba said following me to the nearby park.
After a few minutes of walking we had finally arrived to the park there was other kids there and just a few adults.

Thank Kami there isn't lots of adults because Sakura isn't very comfortable with adults. She says that they are scary, except my mom and Teuchi and Ayame.

"Sakura, have you ever thrown a kunai or shuriken? " Kiba asked her. She shook her head in denial.

"Alright then, Naruto and I can help you, here take this shuriken and throw it like this. " Kiba said teaching her how to throw it, I also helped but Kiba helped her more.

I instantly knew that now Sakura wouldn't be lonely, and just that thought made my mood brighten up.

I was finally paying attention to how Sakura was throwing the shurikens or the kunai's when suddenly she threw a shuriken that was too far off from the target that it hit someone.

We all hurried to see who it hit, we then came face to face with a boy our age with onyx colored eyes and black raven hair that kinda looks like a ducks butt...

"Gomen.. " Sakura said bowing down to him. Why is she bowing to him it's not like she did it on purpose.

"Hmmph, you should be," the other boy growled at Sakura, making both Kiba and I glare at him.

"Sasuke don't be mean, she said she was sorry, now apologize or I'm telling mom. " an older boy said to the brat that yelled at Sakura.

"But onii-san she hit me and it hurts. " the boy said turning to face his older brother.

"I didn't stutter, Sasuke. " he said to the Sasuke boy.

"Hn. " Sasuke said while avoiding eye contact. "Sorry.. " he said almost as a whisper.

"It's okay, and I'm really sowrry that I hit you. " Sakura said to him, he nodded and started to walk away.

"Sorry about my brother he isn't like this, well bye guys. " the older brother said going after Sasuke.

"Hehe, guess I suck at throwing kunai and shuriken.. " Sakura said turning to face us.

"Yes, yes you do, but don't worry we will practice because now you got us, Sakura-chan. " I said to her encouraging her to continue practicing because once we get in the academy everything will be different.

"Hai, arigato Naruto-san, Kiba-san. " she said giving us a huge smile.

The day went by fast that it soon was time to go home and be on time for dinner.

"Bye, guys! " Kiba said leaving towards his home. "Bye! " both Sakura and I said back to him.

Then it was my turn to bid goodbye. " hey be here tomorrow, because tomorrow is my birthday and I want you to be there, so tommorow I'm gonna pick you up from this place. Bye and don't be late. " I said to her before leaving towards the warmth place that I call home.

💮💮hey guys so how was chapter 2? Did you guys like it? Hope so..

Thank you for reading and have a great day!  Ja ne

Till next time.

With lots of love- L. H20