⌜ forty three ⌟

a few years later

a few years later..

mark took a deep breath, he was nervous indeed.

where is donghyuck?❞ mark questioned at his bestfriend, jeno

jeno stared at the red tie that was not properly placed. he excused himself from jaemin and renjun and went to mark to arange his tie.

you do know you can't see him right now.❞ jeno said, still focused on the older's tie

the older whined ❝the wedding is about to start and he's not yet here.

he's coming. stop being so worried.

what if something will happen?❞ mark held jeno's shoulders

making him slap mark at the chest ❝nothing bad will happen ok? now you just wait and—

HE'S HERE!❞ chenle opened the door and all of them saw him holding jiro's hand. jisung smiled at the two and stood up from his seat to go to his boyfriend, soon to be husband, and his soon to be child.

he gave chenle a peck on the lips, arranging the shorter's hair. ❝you look amazing.

chenle looked away, not wanting to let jisung see his already red cheeks. the younger just giggled and carried jiro.

ok sit down everyone! the wedding is about to start.❞ renjun shouted and as he sat down he saw jaemin faking a cry ❝what's wrong?

jisung already has a son, does that make me a grandpa?❞ renjun remembered the time jaemin telling them that jisung was his son. that was when they were still graduating. ❝i'm so proud.

time sure flies by, some of them already have a job and are now living together. chenle and jisung, together with jiro, lives at the beach house. chenle was the one who suggested it since it was near the beach and because he loves the beach but they visit the city sometimes, when they want to visit their friends and when jiro wants to see chan. renjun, jeno, and jaemin.. well the three of them are.. let's just say living happily. jeno confessed the day after mark confessed to donghyuck. the three are actually planning to adopt twins.

now, mark and donghyuck are getting married.

after everyone settled down, the doors opened and johnny started playing the piano.