Chapter 7

Chaeyoung was currently out on a date with her girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban.

The 2 are out shopping for a present for Lisa's friend. Even though she didn't who Lisa's friend was, Chaeyoung didn't even bother to ask. She had faith in her girlfriend, and knew that the younger was sincere towards her and that Lisa would never be unfaithful towards her.

Chaeyoung had never felt so happy in her life.

Being with Lisa has been the best thing that ever happened to her. With just the thought of Lisa would always bring a smile to her lips.

For Lisa, it was no different. To her, Chaeyoung was the only person she's ever felt this kind of love and affection towards. Lisa has always been the type of girl to jump from one relationship to the next, she's never been type to actually stay with someone for that long in a relationship

Although people think of her as a play girl, they don't know the real reason as to why Lisa never stayed in a relationship.

The truth was that Lisa is just out there looking for the one for her, the person that she was meant to be with. As cheesy as it sounds, Lisa has always been searching for her soulmate,  but she's never found that person through anyone she's ever dated.

But that moment when she met Chaeyoung and got to know who she really was, Lisa knew that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with the latter.

Lisa turned to look at her girlfriend and gave her a dazzling smile in which she returned.

The 2 girls stared at each other lovingly as they strolled through the mall hand in hand, with not a single care for the world..

Chaeyoung's phone suddenly rang, startling the young couple. After a few rings, the red head picked up the call.

Chaeyoung: Hello?

Mr. Park: Miss Chaeyoung!

Chaeyoung: Oh, Mr. Park! Is anything the matter?

Mr. Park: It's Miss Jisoo, I can't find her anywhere. Miss Jennie doesn't seem to be here either.

Chaeyoung: Fuck..

Lisa turned to Chaeyoung, a shocked expression displayed on her face. Lisa knew that her girlfriend would never cuss out openly being the committed Christian that she was, unless if something was really bothering her. She shot the latter a questioning glance as Chaeyoung ran a hand through her hair.

Chaeyoung: Ahjussi, are you sure they're both not around somewhere? Like the Café or even one of the hotels nearby?

Mr. Park: No. I've walked a whole lap around this place. And Miss Jisoo didn't take the umbrella either. I'm worried for her health because it's pouring outside.

Chaeyoung walked towards a nearby glass door and looked through, sure enough the elder was unmistaken.

Chaeyoung: Shit, shit, shit...

Lisa approached her.

Lisa: Chaeng, what's wrong?

Chaeyoung shook her head and immediately returned to her conversation with Mr. Park.

Chaeyoung: Did you ask the workers around there to see if they had seen either one of them?

Mr. Park: I wasn't able to since they had all rushed home as soon as there were signs of the rain.

Chaeyoung: Fucking hell...

Lisa continued to stare at Chaeyoung worriedly, wondering what had caused her girlfriend to be so worked up. Chaeyoung took a deep breath to calm herself before replying to Mr. Park.