➳ 036.

"obviously it didn't work
for a reason."
one week later...
k e n z i e .

i woke up, and rubbed my eyes. we were all sleeping on the floor. three nights ago, the uhaul came and picked up all the furniture that were gonna move to the new mansion.

the floor wasn't uncomfortable or anything, but glizzy was using my titties as a pillow and now there's a puddle of drool on my tank top.

today was finally the day that we were moving to new york. nahmir wasn't thrilled at all. nigga looked depressed as hell.

today was also the day that i would prank glizzy with 'the pill didn't work' prank. and oooh, this shit boutta be funny as hell. i bought two fake positive pregnancy tests.

i was planning on telling him in my room, so i was about to get ready, and set the cameras up.

i moved his arm off of me gently, and got up. i went up into my room, and into the bag that had some of my clothes. the rest were all packed up.

i went into the bathroom, and got into the shower. after twenty minutes, i got out, and changed into the outfit.

i put my hair into a neat high ponytail, and laid my edges nicely. i put on some lipgloss, and walked out of the bathroom.

i grabbed the camera from the dresser, and began to record.

"damn... how do i start this intro?" i mumbled to myself.

"hey y'all, today i'm boutta get glizzy back for that bumass viagra prank he did on me like three weeks ago." i said. "okay bye."

i set the camera up in a corner, and covered it with some clothes.

i pulled out my phone and texted him.

[ baby mamas 💍 ] ;
come upstairs, we gotta
talk about something.

[ baby daddy 😚🤞🏽 ] ;
hold on mamas.
Read 11:36 AM.

"i told him to come upstairs y'all." i whispered, and showed the camera the texts on my phone.

i sat on the bed. well, it wasn't even a bed. it didn't have a mattress. 😭😭

i scrolled through my phone, waiting for him to come upstairs. after a few moments, he came into the room.

"wassup baby?" he asked, and sat on the edge of the bed. "you sleep good?"

"yeah, i slept fine." i replied. "and, i gotta tell you something important."

"i assumed." he said. "so wassup?" he asked.

"ion know how to say it." i said, and laughed.

"whatchu mean?" he asked, and snickered. "just say it, be blunt."

"okay so..." i said. "remember around like two weeks ago when i took the plan b pill?"

"yeah?" he said, confused. "what about it?" he asked.